• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Just popped by to introduce myself. My name's Laura, I'm 24, and I'm working on my first ROM hack. Looking forward to meeting you all xx

Years
  • Hi Laura! Welcome to PC. I turn 24 next month too, man does time fly. Good luck with your ROM hack and hope you'll stick around for a long time - there is a ton to do even outside of hacking. [: Enjoy and all that good stuff, yes?

Years
  • Oh hey more ROM hackers. PC can never have enough of them you know, so I know you joined the best forum for that. Welcome aboard by the way Laura!

You should definitely head over to the ROM Hacking section and visit the Tools & Resources area if you want to look for handy resources to use when making your game, and there's also the Beginner's Lounge if you're looking for assistance from fellow hackers. Pretty much everything is covered for you in the one section.

That said, good luck with your project and hopefully if you stay dedicated it'll turn out well. I'll be sure to see you around, and you can always ask Sheep or another staff member if you need their assistance.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Niiiice, good luck on your ROM hack, dear! And welcome to the forums! Such a cute name. ♥ And yeah, we've got the tools and resources to help you out on completing your first ROM hack so you can check those out! You can also ask for any sort of assistance whenever you need it too~!

I hope you enjoy yourself here! No worries about being shy. I was super shy when I first came here too but I'm sure you'll open up a bit to the wonderful community after a bit. =) If you ever need help with the forums in general, feel free to drop me a PM! I'm always open to casual conversation too of course. ♥ Have a great time!

Back