• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey new here names Suri

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2015
    Hey new guy here ......hmmm i'm not all that good at intros ......username Surihyuga ...but name is just Suri the Hyuga part i'm sure some of yall will know .....favourite pokemon is Gardevoir and Gallade and caterpie!! Lol hey he's cool and darkrai

Years
  • Hi Suri! Welcome to PC, we're glad to have you yes. :)

Gallade is one of my favorites too, it's been growing on me a ton lately. Gardevoir has always been pretty but I prefer Gallade and its mega form a little more.. such a cool Pokemon. <3 Hope you have a good time here! Be sure to ask us if you're ever lost along the way as well, all right? Everyone's happy to show people the ropes.

Years
  • Gardevoir and Gallade are both really awesome, and both have powerful Mega Evolutions to boot, so you definitely have nice taste here. Great to meet you by the way Suri!

So, is there anything we'd like to know about yourself? You've shared not much information to go off, and getting us to learn what your interests are can not only help us respond to this thread easier but it can help recommend sections you might like, and there's a lot you can check out here so explore as much as you can.

Anyways, have a great time with us and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want someone to talk to or just want a new friend. Enjoy yourself and I'll be sure to catch you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooh, Gardevoir and Gallade, very nice choices! I love them both, especially Gardevoir. >w< And We're certainly happy to have you here; no worries about intros! ♥ I'm Dragon! ^_^

I'm happy you decided to join us and I hope you stick around! Don't be shy and poke me if you ever want someone to talk to or have some forum questions. Have a wonderful day!

Back