• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wusssup

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    Im new here, i have no idea what the forum is really about, im just a Pokemon fan boy (original 150), so thought be cool to join up and chat to you all
    Im also currently playing Pokemon X :)

(The name is from my up and coming mixtape, im a hiphop artist and currently working on a mixtape, the concept is all animes/shows/films/games that i love, Pokemon being the main one, all sampled beats from the shows!)

Someone explain what exactly goes on on this site, thanks!!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Geek! We have a lot of original 150 fans here and I've been playing since R/B came out in the US. X/Y were really good though but OR/AS are probably my favorites to date.. such awesome remakes, gah.

And there are plenty of things to do here. :) It ultimately depends on your interests. You can join some clubs (Pokemon-related or not), try out a few roleplays or Pokemon challenges, trade/battle, download ROM hacks, or just chat away with other members across the many boards on PC. I'm happy to help out if you're confused with anything so feel free to message me if you like. Have you ever been on a forum before? Hope you have an amazing experience either way. n~n

Years
  • Hello there Geek! Great to see more old fans of Pokemon joining, and I hope all's going well for you today because there's so much to check out!

Sheep already suggested some stuff, so explore and see what catches your attention. Aside from that, there's so many awesome people you can talk to as well, and I'm always never afraid to have a conversation or two with you. Anyways, I hope you will fit in with the community and the staff, including Sheep, are always there when you need them.

I hope you stick around and I'll be seeing you around!

Sirfetch’d

Welcome to PC my friend! May I ask if you are enjoying X? I myself found it to be an amazing game <3 Anyways Sheep explained some of the many things that go on around here! You may also want to check out our Battle Sever if you are maybe interested in a little casual or competitive battling :o

Again I hope you enjoy PC and look forward to seeing you around the forums! Feel free to message me any time if you need help or just want to chat with a friend. Have fun buddy! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    Thank you everyone, already feel very welcome here!
    I've been on countless amount of forums, were all hiphop ones where I would make music, rap battle etc, not really been apart of a forum like this so I'm pretty interested to see how it works.
    I love X, great game, I recently started it again so only a couple of hours in, can't beat Red/Blue though, I loved every pokemon, can't really get into all these new ones just yet lol.

thank you everyone I will have a look around and if I get lost I'll hit you up!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I also recommend some of the other misc. boards too, like Culture and Media, Video Games, and even the newly renamed Treehouse section, for generalized chat! But yes, again, it's all up to you on what you wanna do! Feel free to explore, and I hope that you will enjoy everything around~!

Anywho, welcome! Maybe we can even see you on the Metal and Color Generation board sometime! We chat about the main pokemon games for the game boy there! Either way, I hope to see you around sometime, and I'll be happy to chat with you anytime! Have a great day. :3

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

PC is a place where you can chat about Pokemon games, anime, etc with other members. It's basically a big place with Pokemon discussions haha. We also have non-Pokemon discussions too where you can chat about other things with members such as Art, Movies, Politics, etc. Even music! You should definitely check it out since you seem to enjoy music.

I'm also a big fan of the original 150 Pokemon, but have played all the games. Are you enjoying X? I liked it, but I really love the latest installments OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire. Definitely check them out if you are enjoying X!

Hope to see you around!

Back