• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, Escape; big welcome to PokéCommunity.

Since you are here, why not tell us a bit about what you enjoy regarding Pokémon? It could be anything--games, anime, manga, you name it. Me, I enjoy their games a ton; I've been a follower of their video game series, at least main one, since I was about six or so, and still am. It's very addictive.

Hopefully, you will have a fun time hanging around with us here. If you're ever in need of somebody to chat with and whatnot, please feel free to send message to me, and I'll respond any time I can. See you around, friend!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    I enjoy the games, cards and anime. I've played the games since Blue and collected cards since base set. So bit of an old school fan. Still collecting cards and playing the games though, but fallen out of touch with the anime.

Years
  • That's pretty awesome! I don't play the TCG but really want to collect more of them for that awesome artwork. Still have all of my cards from 15 years ago.. too many memories attached to those cards. xD; Welcome to the forum, Nicole. n~n I'm sure you'll like it here as there is a lot to discuss so stick around and have a good time.

Years
  • I'm a little bit late to this, but hey we have almost the same name but I have like one extra character in mine. Anyways, welcome to PC Nicole!

I think you'll love our Trading Card Game section if you're into the cards, and it does have its fair share of active regulars for a section that is a tad underrated. Sadly I'm not an enthusiast for the TCG myself, but the artwork is very pretty if I do admit it, just like Sheep over there.

Hopefully you'll stick around and enjoy the sights of the forums and if you ever need any assistance, the staff team (such as Sheep and Peitharchia who you already saw) are always on hand when you need them. Take care and I'll see you!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum!

First off, I like your username haha. I am assuming it came from the Pokemon games. Pretty useful item to have! Anyway, good to have you join us. Everyone here is super friendly, so you will make new friends in no time. Theres also so much to do and explore here, including sections for the Pokemon games, anime, etc. We also have a ton of non-Pokemon sections too, to discuss things like Music, Politics, etc.

If you ever need help with anything do not hesitate to ask!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! I've seen you around, and you seem pretty nice! You can call me Shawn; it's a joy having you here, and I hope that you're enjoying your stay here so far. C:

It's nice having an old-school fan here too; maybe we can see you on the old school pokemon boards sometime? Or generally speaking, the boards here on PC are joyous in their own way, so I hope you'll enjoy what we have here! And have a wonderful time; I'll be happy to assist you if you ever need me! <33

Back