• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New here :)

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
  • Hi! Where should I start? Well, first I'm known as Fire in the Pokémon world! Next, I'm rather new to Pokémon. I started watching the series last year, and played a demo of Pokémon Gold in an emulator last year as well. I got my first " real" Pokémon game, Omega Ruby for Christmas and got Y last month.
    I'm so close to completion of my National Dex, and found this site while seeking trade partners.
    Some of my favorite Pokémon are Sceptile (and pre-evs), Combee, Delcatty, Swablu, Bulbasaur, Alomomola and Charmander.
    This website looks so exciting; I hope I have a good time!

Years
  • Hello there Fire, and it's so nice to meet you! Hopefully you're having a great time so far, because PC is more than just a Pokemon forum, and you'll get to meet so many awesome people as well.

I noticed we are playing the opposite 6th Gen games, you're playing the "red" versions (Y and Omega Ruby) while I'm playing the "blue" ones (X and Alpha Sapphire) but that's just personal opinion, because blue is so my color. Anyhow, it appears you're here for trading so maybe you should consider looking around Trade Corner and its subforums which have all your trading needs covered. Interesting choices of fave Pokemon there as well, Alomomola and even Combee get like no love at all, but I see you're a huge fan of the Treecko line there. Many have been in love with Mega Sceptile, so I'd blame that for Treecko currently being the most chosen starter among members here in OR/AS. I'm more of a Mudkip person but Treecko is still awesome on its own.

PC has so much to offer, so no doubt you will enjoy what's going around. I'm always happy to talk to you anytime so feel free to shoot a visitor message if you want, or contact staff members if you need their help. See you and good luck with completing your Pokedex!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awwww yiss, I'm glad that you're liking this site so far! And yeah, our ROM Hacks are pretty popular indeedy! Oh, and welcome to the forums pal; I'm Dragon. <33

I kinda like Delcatty too; used one in Alpha Sapphire! Ah, and again, I hope you will have a fantastic time! See ya later, and I'll be glad to assist you anytime. :3

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    I forgot to add that my username is in honor of the first shiny I caught. It was originally gonna be Shinyena316, because I caught her at 3:16 on the date 3/16 (March 16). Oh and how could I have forgot? I love Chikorita, too. It's the first Pokémon I ever had! How I came to play Omega Ruby is funny. My sister got both as a gift but decided she didn't need them both. Since she was already opening AS, I took OR. Besides,itseems like pretty much everyone has AS! Since she already had X, I saved up for Y. We've always been playing opposite games: She played Silver when I was playing Gold!
    There is something addictive about shinies: I keep wanting more! (I have lots because of Wonder Trade. I'm trying to give good back by releasing all those Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Ralts and Wurmple.)

I foWurmple.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the forum, and to the world of Pokemon as well!

I've been a fan of Pokemon from the beginning, with the releases of Red and Blue all those years ago. I'm glad that you are enjoying the series! ORAS were amazing games, I am addicted to them. My favorite games would have to be Heartgold and Soulsilver, the Gold and Silver remakes. If you can somehow get your hands on them! play them! Oh, and goodluck on completing your National Dex!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forum and if you need anything just ask :)

Years
  • Shinies are addicting to collect! I keep wanting more and more even when I don't have plans to actually use them, eheh. Welcome to PC, Fire! :D

Looks like you're having fun here so far? Trade partners are easy to find with how many traders we have across the forum so hope you'll find what you're looking for. I completed the Pokedex in both X and AS so it's been great to be able to kick back and do other things - collecting them all is certainly a lot easier now.

Enjoy your time and hope you'll stick around. n~n

Back