• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am Dj ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2018
    Greetings, I am Djarcn, a hopeful new hacker that is looking foreword to helping the futue community and creating hacks you all will enjoy.
    My current plan is a hack in which you play as a young Sabrina, learning about your powers on your own while shunned by the world around you. I have planned most of the events and am now working on putting it into motion.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • G'day, welcome to our forums! We do indeed have a nice ROM Hacking section you can enjoy, and by checking out the tools and resources there, you can see all of the different ways you can get started! There is even a beginner's lounge so that others can provide you with some assistance whenever you need!

I wish you good luck on your hack; playing a young Sabrina does seem pretty interesting. Mmm, and I hope you have a fantastic time in our forums. If you have any questions about PC, you can contact a staff member, like myself via VMs or PMs and we'll help you out right away! And have an awesome day~ <33

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, DJ! I hope you enjoy your stay! Like Dragon said, the ROM Hacking section will be incredibly helpful in your endeavour, with plenty of tools and tutorials that you can use to help you along your way. That hack sounds like it could make for an interesting story! I hope you enjoy your stay~

Years
  • I'm a Sabrina fan so I'd definitely love trying that out. Doesn't seem like there are many hacks that interest me lately so more unique ones like those would be awesome. :3 Welcome, Djarcn! Good luck hacking and feel free to ask if you're not sure where to post what, we all understand that PC can be a bit intimidating for new members but with some help you'll adjust fast.

Years
  • How ya doin' Dj! I'd be super interested in playing your hack as I love Sabrina even if she may be a little creepy and I'd love to see what you'd to to her backstory.

Anyways I hope you have a fun time here and I can't wait to see your hack!

Back