• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skitty's face appears to have the moon logo

F0x

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I haven't made enough posts to send links, so look it up yourself and see that the tan part of skitty's face looks like the pokemon moon logo.

Years
It is moon-shaped, vaguely, but you might expect such symbols to come across at some point in the series. It might just be trying to indicate that May is a Pakistani, for instance, as an explanation for Ash's liking them.

Mega-Delcatty CONFIRMED. No but seriously... it desperately needs one IMO.
Skitty is a bit of a marginal Pokémon not necessarily meant only for battle, etc., so that might not be a priority.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
I thought everyone knew already that delcatty will evolve into the sun legendary.

F0x

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
What? That's false. Noivern and Lunatone evolve into it together.

CiGKTOSU4AA6OYL.png

You are wrong. That is the moon pokemon.

Years
I kinda hope that means it will get a mega, but I have to agree with one of the other posters here. It could very well be just a reference to that fact that it evolves vie moon stone.

Skitty and Delcatty are two of my favorite Pokemon, I would mind seeing them get a mega. But I'm gonna need more concrete evidence till I call it confirmed.

Last edited:
Back