• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um.. Hello, I guess?

Dusk_the_umbreon

The one and only DARK MASTER
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Hi. I'm not actually new, having had an old account before, but I wanted to start again (I posted some pretty wierd stuff) So, hi, I guess :15:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi. I'm not actually new, having had an old account before, but I wanted to start again (I posted some pretty wierd stuff) So, hi, I guess :15:

Welcome back then! I hope you'll post some good stuff this time haha. Have you been gone for a long time?

Years
  • Hi there Dusk, welcome back. =) I used to post some pretty weird/stupid stuff too years back, don't like looking back on my posts in like 2007. People change a lot. Seems like you're intending to contribute a lot this time though, looking forward to that ~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi. I'm not actually new, having had an old account before, but I wanted to start again (I posted some pretty wierd stuff) So, hi, I guess :15:

tumblr_inline_n1xxrpSQIw1qmb63e.gif

It's cool~ Welcome back! I hope we can see more of you when the time comes!

tumblr_inline_n1xxryUhQr1qmb63e.gif

Did you see the new info for the new pokemon games? Looks pretty cool!

Dusk_the_umbreon

The one and only DARK MASTER
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Well hello there! welcome back to PC, really nice to have you back!

It's fine, we all did silly things. Don't worry about that! I'm pretty sure you have a lot of things to add, you sound like a nice person. There's any specific section that caught your attention?

Feel free to ask for help if you need it, don't be shy. Good luck with your comeback :)

Probably the forum games :-)

Back