• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Rick and Morty

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • I didn't see a recent thread for this but if there is one, i apologize. so! let's talk about rick and morty.

how far are you in the show?

do you enjoy it? if not, why?

who's your favorite character?

who do you think has had the most character development?

what's your favorite episode?

for me, as for how far i am in the show, well. i got half way through season 2 a while back and then suddenly wanted to rewatch it from the beginning bc season 1 was a bit foggy for me so now i am rewatching it from the beginning. right now i'm only on s1 e10. i do enjoy the tv show, very much. i love the offensive humor they have. my favorite character is Morty. i think he's adorable and i love how he stutters. as for the most character development, i can't answer that right now bc i'm not too far in the series. my favorite episode so far is the mr.meseeks one, bc it's hilarious and i just love the meseeks.

be sure to tag your spoilers accordingly!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Mmmmmmmyes do I love this show!!! I've watched both seasons so far (when season 3 </3). I wasn't that gone on it at first, but after getting past the first episode, each subsequent episode after that just got and better for me. I love Rick, and as for who I think has had the most character development... possibly Summer? Or Morty himself. Hard to say, really. As for episodes I liked, it's a tie between Something Ricked This Way Comes and Lawnmower Dog!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • so i will admit i binge watched the show and finished the whole thing, at least until they start season 3! my favorite episode is definitely the one with fart, with the moonmen song. i love it so much esp when Rick is like "shut the fuck up about moonmen".

i just love the offensive jokes and the series is hilarious

edit: also now that i've finished, i can say who has the most character development. i'm definitely gonna say morty. he grew a lot of balls later in the series and started standing up for himself, i think at least. he's been through a lot of shit and i think he's developed a lot!

also, i love the episode with the purging, especially when morty goes all batshit crazy.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I watched one episode...then binge watched the entire thing.

My favourite character so far is Summer. She keeps it real despite taking a back seat in the first season (and also was part to the two things I've laughed most at, 'verbally hostage' and 'Keep Summer safe').

Rick's just amazing by himself as an anti-hero with a soft spot, he so easily disregards everybody (I don't go by height, or age. I go by amount of pain in my ass) and is blunt to a t - and yet on some level you can tell he cares about the well being of his family (King Jellybean and finale).

Morty is great in his own way, he's slowly gaining confidence for himself (get your **** together and come watch TV).

I can't wait for S3!!!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • ^I definitely recommend you watch it! It has funny jokes and good, interesting plots for a lot of the episodes, and all the characters have their own unique personality. if you have hulu you can watch it there :p

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Rick is an obvious favorite, but I also love how big of a fuck up Jerry is and how predictable he is. So one of my favorite episodes is Mortynight Run, I just love the Jerry Daycare so much, lol. Also the episode where the "best day of his life" was just a crappy simulation.

And speaking of Mortynight Run - it's not even like the best line in the show but "let's get to the Promethean nebulaaa! so my grandson can finish saving a liiife" after they slaughter an entire city of gear people gets me every time.

Back