• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

TheBlu3Kokiri

Kokiri
Years
  • Hi I'm TheBlu3Kokiri or Blue for short, but you can call me anything you want. Of course I am a huge Pokemon fan, gen 4 is my favorite as it was my first game. I like anime that includes Pokemon, but I've seen a lot more. I feel like this community would be a fun place for me to be since I recently got more into Pokemon. Anyways, nice to meet all of you and hopefully I'll see you around xD

Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity Blue!
    Oh you like Gen 4 too, nice! Generation 4 is my favorte too, if you want to join the discussion for Gen 4, check out the Fourth Generation section. I don't know too much about anime, but you can find people who do over in our Anime & Manga section.
    Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum Blue! The fourth generation sure is great, I too would recommend heading over to our dedicated section for it, we have some great discussions on the aspects of all the games it features :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, TheBlu3Kokiri! I'm also a really huge fan of Generation 4. Do you have a favorite Pokemon? If you're into the Pokemon Anime, give our Pokemon Anime section a visit. They frequently do Pokemon Streams where they stream episodes of the anime, which is super fun. If you're into anime that doesn't necessarily revolve around Pokemon, we have our Anime & Manga section as well. I hope you can make PC your home and really enjoy what PC has to offer. See you around friend! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi I'm TheBlu3Kokiri or Blue for short, but you can call me anything you want. Of course I am a huge Pokemon fan, gen 4 is my favorite as it was my first game. I like anime that includes Pokemon, but I've seen a lot more. I feel like this community would be a fun place for me to be since I recently got more into Pokemon. Anyways, nice to meet all of you and hopefully I'll see you around xD

Gen 4 is pretty amazing! I adore the pokemon in the games. <33 Welcome, btw! You can call me Dragon! And yeah, this community is a great place o chat about many pokemon topics, though we have many more topics to choose from, so I hope you enjoy those too!

And have a great time; hopefully we can see you soon!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

OMG I'VE SPOTTED ANOTHER FELLOW KOKIRI. Welcome to PC, Blue! :D

You've got a really nice avatar! I'm guessing you're a huge fan of the Zelda series, too? xD If you're interested, feel free to drop by and send me a visitor message if you wanna talk about Zelda stuff! I know this is a Pokémon forum, but... ahahahaha. =p

Anyway, see ya around! Have fun around the forums, okay?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey Blue, welcome to the community.

The Anime was was brought me into the Games & I've played every Game till Gen V.

And you surely made the right decision joining in, I'm sure it'll help increasing your Pokemon knowledge. Be sure to browse around the Forums, lots of interesting sections out here.

See ya around :).

Back