• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Village~ (CRP) (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
  • Credit for this RP goes to my good friend from another forum called RangerGirl. So, here we go:

You have come upon Woodinia Village, a small town with a population of barely 125. It?s usually pleasant little place, but lately, a lot has been happening in this town. There have been many fires in the forest surrounding it, and it seems as soon as one gets put out, another starts. There were people found on the road, near dark, looking horrible and beaten. Once the people have been treated and asked what happened, they never know. Only that they never had anything valuable taken from them. At night, you?d hear the screaming of the people. All children came in immediately before sunset, for the parents fear for their safety. They?re not allowed to wander far from the house during daylight, either.

Finally, one night, a traveler was murdered. Crime had been ruled out. The only other possible thing was Pokemon. That night they decided that that was the case, they saw a large pack of Houndoom walking into the forest. It was estimated to have about 60 in it.

All the villagers knew they must be stopped, but there was nothing they could do. They didn?t have weapons, and there was no way anybody was going through the thick and vast forest that surrounded them. It was 40 miles to the next town. Nobody would come, either, and there was no way of requesting help. Stores barely ever carried pokeballs, and when there were some, the people kept them and lost them. They know the Houndoom will not stop.

You are a villager of this town, trying to survive. There are horrible things going on around you. You either live in fear, as most villagers, or you can be a fighter and try to stop the Houndoom and experience the most horrible things of anyone. Or, you can go on the other side, and be a Houndoom against the Humans....

This small, friendly town doesn?t seem so nice anymore.

Give your:
    Name
    Age (any)
    Who you are in the village (like child, farmer, fighter )
    Description (physical and personality)
    RP Sample:

If you wish to be a Houndoom:

Name:
    Appearance: (make sure there is something that makes you stand out from the other Houndoom)
    Personality:
    History:
    RP Sample:

Also, I will be strict about letting people into this RP. If you don't seem pretty good, then you will be denied. And, as go pairings and things like that, they are allowed, but develop them throughout the story. Don't just drop them all of the sudden.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Name:Zidane
    Age 16
    Gender Male
    Pokemon A bulbasaur, Glalie and Mugkip that help him wuth his tasks on the farm
    Who you are in the village: A farmhand, (helps out on a farm)
    Description: has shory spikey brown hair, crimson eyes, wears a pair of blue dungerees(sp) (typical farm wear) with a red t-shirt undernieth it. He is quiet by nature, but will do anything for the wellbeing of his village and all pokemon, hes the typical do-gooder type
    RP Sample:Zidane bent down to his group pokemon that stood or in Glalies case floated infront of him. "Guys, its the normal routine. Bulbsaur and Mudkip plant and water the crops and Glalie you can help me" he said with a smile on his face, they all nodded and went off to work.

Zidane looked at the morning sky, it was fall and the leaves were falling to the ground but no before twirling several times. 'such a nice day.... to bad were stuck on this farm' he thought to himself as he grabbed a pitchfork...

i hope this is good enough but if not, i will redo it ^.^

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • That looks good to me. After a few more people join, I'll put up my profile. I guess we can start once about five or six people join. You and me make two, so about four more.

Edit: Also, I came up with more options.

If you wish to be a Houndoom:

Name:
    Appearance: (make sure there is something that makes you stand out from the other Houndoom)
    Personality:
    History:
    RP Sample:

Also, if you wish to reveal something, maybe like elemental or strange about yourself, feel free to do so at any point. But, try to do it as well as you can. This goes for both if you are a Houndoom or a Human.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Okita
    Pokemon: Eevee and Pidgey
    Who you are in the village: Training to be a fighter but works on a farm with her dad.
    Description: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/illu17.png
    Personality: She is a cheerful girl who loves Pokemon. She is tough and doesn't give up easily. Her sarcasm can get her into trouble sometimes but for the most part she helpful person and always willing to help when she can. She is a tomboy and prefers to play with Pokemon rather than the other girls her age. She is brave and never backs down from a fight, even if she knows she can't win though she tries to avoid that situation.
    History: Okita has always lived in the village with her father. She has no memory of her mother because she died when she was very young. Her father was a desent fighter when he was young and started teaching her when she was five. At the age of seven she began getting lessons from the village teacher once every week or so. as she progressed she got lessons more often. She now gets them about four times a week. She got her Eevee from her dad for her ninth birthday and she found her Pidgey hurt on the farm one day and nursed it back to health. Her father owns several Pokemon to help out with the farm. Two Taurus, a Ponyta, and an old Growlith that he had had for almost twenty-five years. When people began getting attacked she took an interest in who was doing it. After it was concluded that it was a group of Houndoom she started training her Pokemon so that she could help defend the farm.
    RP Sample: The dark forest was earily silent as Okita walked along the well known path. The light of the setting sun drifted through the trees and cast strange shadows across the ground. But Okita wasn't worried. She had traveled this path many times before.

The last rays from the sun vanished and the mistical glow of the bright moon appeared. But even so Okita did not stop. She had to get home soon. But as she continued on a cold chill creeped down her spine. She looked around casaully and quickened her pace. Anything could be hiding in the dense thicket of trees on either side of her. Her hand moved to the hilt of her sword and her gold eyes darted here and there. All at once there was a low moaning sound. Okita stopped every sense on alert. The sound came again but louder. Goose bumps crept up her arms as she turned. Though she couldn't see anything, she knew that something was standing on the path a few feet away. Her sharp eyes scanned the darkness trying to catch sight of what was there. But it was too dark. The minutes slipped by. Okita's hand never left the hilt of her sword. Then without warning the creature bolted. Okita only had enough time to draw her sword before the creature was upon her. A razor sharp claw as long as a dagger ripped through the air. The sound of metal hitting metal rang through the night as Okita swung her sword to block. The creature lept backward then attacked again. It swiped with it's murderous claw again and again and each time Okita would block and counter with her sword.

The battle grew fiercer and fiercer until both Okita and the creature were exausted. The creature lept backwards into a pool of moonlight. Okita's eyes widened as she saw what it was who had attacked her. Her sword fell to the ground with a clang and she stepped backwards in horror. "Senora?" She whispered in a shaky voice.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm ready to join the fun. ;) My RP is famous!

Kiara Berton
    Female

Flareon (F)
    Pikachu (F: Charge)
    Arcanine (M)
    Starmie

Started out as a farmer, living on the family's farm she inherited, but has now started working as a fighter, also.

Description: Kiara is about 5? 5?, average weight. She has short (2 -3?) wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She wears flare jeans and black tank top with a black hooded jacket with hiking boots. Wears a gold locket.

Personality: She has a fiery temper, but is usually calm. She only confides in people she knows well. She is resourceful and smart. She has a good sense of humor, but she doesn?t fool around at the wrong time and serious when she needs to be.

History: Her parents died five years before, willing their beautiful house and small farm to her. She always knew her town as a happy place and is upset by what?s going on. She wants to help it.

RP Sample: I sat on my porch, staring into the depths of the forest. The beauty of the town was fading from the destruction the Houndoom. I was pondering this when I saw movement in the bushes.

I got up to see what it was, silently releasing my Starmie. "Watergun, towards the bushes," I whispered. It did so, startling a Houndoom out.

It snarled at us. "Bubble," I commanded Starmie. The Houndoom fled to the forest before Starmie even got the chance to use it.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Name: Sapphire

Appearance: Her eyes are sapphire colored, making the reasons for her name obvious. Other then that, she is an average Houndoom.

Personality: Extremely loyal to her pack. Despises Humans, and will do anything to get rid of them. (Not good in this area, sorry...)

History: Her parents were originally owned by an unknown trainer in the town. When her egg was conceived, however, the trainer quickly abandoned it in the woods. It was later found by the pack of Houndooms, and raised as though she was their own.

RP Sample: Sapphire-colored eyes peak out into the night. Her nose quivers slightly as it sensed the air. Nope, no humans out tonight. A sound is heard coming from her, almost as a sigh. She signals to the scouts behind her to return to camp. There will be no hunt tonight. They nod their heads as though making a silent agreement, then turn away. Sapphire was pleased there was no hassle (for the pack was thirsty for blood).

She looks out into a distance with her sparkling sapphire eyes. They are almost creepy as the moonlight hits them. A rustle in the bushes startles her, breaking her from the trance. She barks, for a small Houndoom, recently evolved peaks its head out.

"Leave now," she orders, snarling and showing her teeth. "We cannot spend so much time here, there is nothing to hunt, nothing to bleed." The opposing Houndoom tilts its head, registering the female's voice, then immediately flees into the safety of the forest. Sighing once again, she leaps into the brush to follow. Tomorrow will be another day.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • RangerGirl- You are accepted. Plus, it'd be kind of stupid to refuse the creator of this RP, wouldn't it?

Wolf_Goddess- It's okay, we'll figure out your personality eventually. Plus, that is okay for now. You are accepted.

Alana- Okay, those look great. So, you are accepted now.

So, we have Wolf_Goddess~ RangerGirl~ Alana~ Yami_Zidane~ and me. That is five, so we can start now. But, I'll let RangerGirl kick it off.

Years
  • OOC: Xion, are you playing as Shion or Chaos or what? Just wondering. Okay, The Village grand opening:

IC: I walked down the lonely street. It was late: about 10, so few people were out. They were too scared to be out. I walked toward the Dandelion filled field on Woodinia's edges.

Sitting there, I thought of all that had been going on. I was blowing the fuzzes of a dandelion when I heard a noise behind me.

I saw a shadow. A shadow with glowing blue eyes. The shape was that of a Houndoom, but their eyes seem to glow red.

Scrambling up, I turned to face it. I let out Charge and made her use Spark to give us a little light. It really was a Houndoom

"Get out of here," I said to it. It stared at me for a moment, almost seeming to sneer. It growled softly and turned, as if it didn't think I was worth the trouble. After it had left, I whispered, "You're not welcome here."

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: Nope, I'm going to try out someone else. But, he may resemble Chaos in some ways. Also, you can still join, just put your profile.

Pokemon or Non-Pokemon: Usually Non-Pokemon
    Full Name: Cronos Eagleon Phoeniken
    Nickname: Eagle/Frost
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: Average
    Original Home: Ardistan, Persia
    Appearance: https://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/40720/Eagle.jpg

Personality: He is basically kind and polite to everyone around him. Those who know him can trust him with absolutely anything. Those who don't know him can usually learn to like him quickly. Yet, there is something mysterious about him that no one can place, as if a difference from him to others. The depth and scope of his conversations, as well as the way he always seems to be, suggest that he could be from a higher plane of existance. In a dangerous situation, he tends to be protective of those around him.

History: For some reason, he has no memory of his parents and have never met them at all. Currently, he off of the only thing that he found belonging to his parents, their ownings left in a safe. The people he knows never talk about his past, because other than his name, he is unwilling to reveal the small amount of his past that he actually remembers. The other thing he never speaks of is a horrible event that happened to him when he was around 12 (by normal standards.)

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sapphire's haunting eyes open to a sound. A strange sound, the sound of a human. She gets up, stretching. Her ears perk, and a Houndoom rushes passed her. She sniffs angrilly, snarling at it. But, the houndoom didn't seem to notice her. Curious, she peaks her head out, her eyes glow in the light, catching sight of a girl. She wasn't as young as a child, perhaps exiting her teen year and beginning her twenties. She tries to stay hidden as she sniffs the air longingly, her tongue lolling out of her mouth in hunger.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Name: Shade
    Appearance: Shade is a completely black houndour that hasn't evolved yet. Her eyes are a crimson color that strikes fear in the hearts of anyone who sees her.
    Personality: Shade is a cold, untrusting Houndour, frustated because all her 'friends' evolved and she hasn't. She won't hesitate to attack of kill anything, even if it's a child, or a member of the pack. The pack is weary of her, worring she might overthrow the pack leader. They are close to banning her from the pack.
    History: Shade never had any parents; they abandond her at birth, in a different forest not far from this one. Some roaming Houndooms found her and took her in, and she has belonged to this pack ever since. The Houndooms that were raising her were killed by unknown causes.

Name: Twilight
    Appearance: Twilight is a white Houndoom with ice blue eyes.
    Personality: A kind, caring Houndoom who protects those he cares for with unyeilding loyalty. He is the polar opposite of Shade, who is his sister, although they don't know it. Twilight loves people and is very peaceful.
    History: Being a non-violent hound, the pack shunned him and cast him out. They attacked him, and drove him to the village, which he now protects with his life, even though his wounds haven't healed completely. The villagers adore his calm, carefree nature, and he's great with kids.

((That is okay, right? I mean, theres gotta be at least one traitor/protecter....))

RP Sample:

The cresant moon shone dimmly overhead, casting a ghostly glow around the forest. Trees shadows stretched across the cold ground, as mist snaked it's way around the trees, hiding the dangers lurking in it. Shade lowered her head, peering through the darkness. She flicked her left ear towards the un,oving shadows behind her, and suddenly they sprang to life seeing the signal.

Soundlessly, they crept toward the village. The frosty ground muffled all the sounds of 120 or so paws pounding on the ground. The trees came to an abrupt stop. Shade kept low, narrowing her blood red eyes. Then, she lifted her head and let out a mighty howl. The hunt had begun.

Twighlight instantly woke up. The howl was similar to his own, strangly, he stood up, shaking the dirt off him. Quietly, he made his way across the field, keeping himself against the ground. There was no doubt in his mind where that battle-cry had come from. They were here.

Am I accepted?

Last edited:
    Years
  • IC: As I walked back to my house, I saw a young man, who looked about my age, walking down the street. "Shouldn't you be in by now?" I asked him.

"I just reached this town," he said.

"Oh, my name's Kiara," I said holding out a hand.

He shook it, "I'm Cronos."

I continuied, "Do you have a place to stay?" I knew from my parents that hospitality to travelers around these parts was incredibly important.

"Well, not really..."

I grinned. "Well, now you do. Follow me. My house is right down this way."

"I... don't want to impose," he said.

"You're not," I said as I continued along, him following behind me.

Alana

Years
  • Okita sat on the roof of her house staring into the darkness. Her Eevee sat in her lap and her Pidgey rested on her shoulder. "Do you think there will be any Houndoom out tonight?"

"Uwee." (Maybe) Said Eevee, her long ears twitching.

"You know, if we keep this up and keep training hard, chances are you'll evolve into an Umbreon." Okita said thoughtfully.

"Wwee oowee." (I dunno if I'd like that.)

"Pidgey." (Espeon?)

"Eee." (Yes)

"Well we train from day to dusk alot. So you have about a fifty fifty chance."

"Okita!" Called a voice from below her. Okita looked down to see her father standing there and looking at her. "Okita come down from there. We have alot of work to do tomorrow and you'll need a good nights sleep."

"Alright dad." Okita quickly hopped from the roof to a window ledge then to the ground. Her father shook his head as she went inside with Pidgey on her shoulder and Eevee by her side.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The female Houndour clearly showed dominance, for she was one of the most trusted and loyal of her packmates. She walked with an air of importance, though she was not Alpha. She turns her muzzle away, bounding back to her pack, her sapphire blue eys blazing with hunt. Humans were out tonight, and the pack must feast.

Alana

Years
  • Okita laid in bed with Eevee curled up beside her. She stared at the ceiling her thought straying to the pack of Houndoom wandering the forest and village at night. "I wonder where they came from and why they are attacking. And I hope I can do something to help." She sighed and rolled over. Eevee mumbled something in her sleep and Okita stroked her calmingly. There was a soft chirp as Pidgey announced her presence. Okita smiled then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I hope it isn't too late to join...

Name:Elva
    Pokemon:Seviper, Marshtomp, Swellow, Kadabra, Tropius, and Bellosom.
    Who you are in the village:Fighter
    Description: She wears black gloves with the pokemon fire type symbol on them, a green shirt, and brown pants with her waistbag at her back. She also has brown hair, usually in a ponytail, and brown eyes.
    RP Sample:
    Smiling at the night moon, I looked out the window of my rather tiny hut. Elva, the fighter, it sounded strange in my tongue, whether I had heard it about ten thousand times, or not.

It wasn't strange for the hut of mine to be quiet, the pokemon I had were resting, but at night, I would wake them. Just another hour, and we train. I thought happily. Thoughts were flowing in my head about what I used the word 'train' for. In my world (sometimes my pokemon's, too) the word 'train' meant go out and look for Hondoom.

I really had dreamed about getting rid of a Hondoom, sharing the gossip with the vilalage, becoming famous, ect. It was money to be a fighter, but did I care? No. I only cared about getting the village's opinion turned on me. They always spread gossip about me being friends with the Hondoom, having my pokemon trained by force, and stealing items. All the rumors were false, but were pressed on whenever I lost my temper and did something stupid.

But I just had to wait, and sooner or later, I would get a Hondoom..

Hope I didn't leave anything out.. ^.^ *Waits*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back