• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Village~ (CRP) (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Oh sorry. I'll edit my post in a moment. ^_^

Okita and her father sat at the table breathing hard. Eevee was slumped in Oki's lap and Pidgey was on her shoulder. "Alright now what?" Asked Okita a little annoyed.

"We wait." There was a soft thump at the door and both of them turned. "What was that?" Whispered Okita's father.

"I dunno. Maybe the Houndoom or that Houndour." She walked slowly towards the door and listened. She couldn't hear any more sound. She opened the door a fraction of an inch and saw the Houndoom slumped on the porch. She closed the door and thought. "It's hurt I think. Should we help it?"

"Help it? Okita that things a killer. Let it die."

"But.....but it helped us." Okita wasn't happy with this desition. "We could at least give it some water." Her father shook his head and left the room to get some new cloths. His had a rip in it where the Pokemon had bitten him. Oki waited, then she opened the door and bent down beside the dark Pokemon. "This Houndoom is white. I didn't notice in the dark. I hope we can help it. Dad'll kill me if he finds out I'm helping this Houndoom." She stood up and moved Houndoom off the porch and to the side of the house. Then she knelt down again and placed a gentle hand on the dark Pokemon's white fur. "Eevee stay here. I'll see if we have an bandages."

"Alright. Be back soon k?" Okita nodded then ran back into the house.

Last edited:

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    OOC: Sorry 4 not being so active for a while. Anyway

It was calm this night. I wasn't sent out for any kills, hunts, attacks or such going on. I was resting somewhat peacefully near a river. I was thinking of the last attack we performed not too long ago.

The unexpected human never seen it coming as Himatsu dug his vicious fangs into the broad left side of the villager. The human literally shrieked at the just sight of seeing a small group of blood thirsty Houndoom burst through the hidden bush, yet he barely gave out anything but a tiny scream as he toppled on the dirt road in a warm pool of blood. The sight of seeing the human in a dark pool of crimson was a little disturbing, but he felt a little proud of himself for a successful attack. The man gave a weak moan, giving Himatsu and the others signs telling him that he's still alive. His face was bloodied and pale, blood slowly oozing from his back. The human tried to get back up, trying to escape and retreat to the village, but Himatsu's teeth did just the job to completely paralyze him. The second Houndoom ended the pain by delivering the finishing blow with a sharp bite on his neck, killing him. He spat out the remaining blood in his mouth and followed Himatsu and the other Houndoom back to the safe zone.

" All right! You guys head back to the safe zone, I'll meet up with you two later, understand?" I ordered, still running towards the zone.

" You sure? Well, all right then. Don't get caught allright?" One of the other Houndoom replied back.

I gave an understanding nod and turned to the left of the trail. It leads to a secret haven Himatsu and a few other Houndoom stay to relax. The sound of the nearby waterfall soothes the ears of fellow Houndooms. Fresh Sitrus and Lum berry bushes are coated near the entrance, for a bit of jump on energy after an attack. Himatsu crawled out of the low passage disguised cleverly as a normal bush. Now that leads the story here.

Himatsu went to the nearby edge of the rushing river and got a cool, refreshing drink of pure water. Even though Fire is weak against water, a cool drink always seem to refresh him. After that, Himatsu rested on all four feet nearby the cool waterfall. Suddenly, the entrance bush began to shake a bit, enough to get Himatsu's attention. Was it possibly a human that possibly knows the other human that was slaughtered today? Himatsu got up and gave out a cold snarl. He then calmed down to see that it was just Moth, a young Houndour that looks up to Himatsu in the tribe.

" Oh, it's just you. I guess im still a little jumpy from the last attack," I replied, giving out a revealing sigh. So, what's the latest information you recently found out.

" Well, they now know about the recent attack you and the other preformed," Moth answered, picking a plump sitrus berry from a nearby bush.

" I see. Next time I got to be more careful,"

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I sighed tiredly as I stared at the rest of the Hondoom. I was going to get a Hondoom some night, but this wasn't the night. Coldly sighing, I returned Seviper. Mainly, I felt tired, the trainer-type of ambition I usually bore had melted away, leaving naked tiredness in place.

"I'll go!" I absentmindedly screamed as I made a break for it towards my house, and made a mistake, a big one. I tripped on a large branch letting out a large CRUNNCH!!
    Now it was destined that the other villagers had heard me.

Growling hating words, I simply tried to get up as fast as I could, and ran into my hut, trailing in dirt, but I didn't care. "Elva!! WHAT were you doing out there?!" I was caught..

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
    (Ooc: So, I am in? If so-)

"Hello, anybody!!" I yelled, it was 1:00 PM in the morning, and noone was around......

I started to walk around the town for a bit, when I saw a Houndoom cornering a small child!

"Dont worry kid, Ill save you!!!" I yelled, "Go, Dratini!!"

THe small, worm-like thing was released from its small prison of a PokeBall.

"Dratini! Use Wrap!!" I yelled, then Dratini threw its body at the Houndooms bare teeth, and it closed shut!

"HELP ME!!!" Yelled the small child, she then run towards me.

"Dratini, Return!" I tell Dratini, I then run for dear life, with the little girl on my back, and I make it into my house......."That was close, right?"

"I want my mommy!! :'( said the little girl through tears.

"Dont worry, Ill help you find your mommy......"

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    {I do not wish to harm you,} Snarled the Houndoom, her eyes sparkling cruely. {Our ancestors were here first. And their kind hunts us down. If you wish to go against our ways of defeding our terratory. Fine, be a weakling, be the Betrayer. You shall know that your kind will shun you and look down upon you. }

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Twilight snarled at Sapphire, suddenly leaping to his feet. He made sure Okita was out of danger. "I choose this path for my own reasons," He growled at her, snapping his jaw shut. Letting out a firece howl he charged at her, attacking her until he thought she would retreat like the black Houndour.

((Ooc: Twilight and Shade are no longer brother and sister in this RP. I've decided to add a twist to this... (everyone has probably already figured it out.) ))

Alana

Years
    Okita came back outside and stared. "Another one? Great. Eevee are you ok?" Eevee nodded and jumped into her arms. Okita put down the bandages she was carrying and stood still trying to figure out what to do. "That Houndoom is hurt. It shouldn't be fighting but we can't do anything until the other one retreats. Judging by the pounding it's getting though, I think it'll leave soon enough."

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Mum, I can expl-" "NO EXPLANATION! I saw you out there! You could have been killed! I'm so angry.. go to your room." I sighed and entered my room. My mother was obviously very angry with me, but I wasn't about to do anything as stupid as argueing.

"Alright." I moaned.

OOC: Sorry I'm not able to type as much as usual, my family and I are going to have a short vacation, and we're leaving in about fifteen minutes..

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    {Foolish one, do you know who your messing with?} she snarls, snapping her ivory white teeth, agitated. {I am a Houndoom, not a Houndour. In fact, almost the Alpha.} she snarles, aproaching him, flame sprouting at her heels. Her eyes glow angrilly, bloody-red mixed with sapphire. {Stronger then most, a powerhouse in battle, you think you can scare me?} She snaps her teeth again.
    {YOU WEAKLING! YOU FOOL!} she howls, leaping onto the Trator and latching her jowls onto his front paw, drawing blood.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I grew bored of this place for now. I carefully crawled out of the bush, trying not to get prickled from the tiny thorns. Moth already left before me, searching for any more news of info to inform me on. Suddenly, Moth came scurrying back from the path. It seemed that he came from a long distance from the looks of it. His usually clean paws were now caked with fresh mud. His face was coated with a light brown dusty substance, probably from all the running. Also, he was panting heavily.

' Himatsu! There's a fight going on! It consist of two Houndoom and some trainer! Follow me!'' Moth yelled, still panting from the sprinting.

'' Hmm, a fight you say? Lead me to the area Moth and tell me the rest on the way!" I ordered.

Moth was always full of energy, just like Himatsu was when he was young. Himatsu is like a father to Moth and prays that he doesn't suffer the same fate like he or his father did.

Alana

Years
    "Eevee get that Houndoom to let go!" Yelled Okita as the second latched onto the white Houndoom's leg. She wondered why they were fighting. Houndoom usually traveled in packs and worked together to defeat their prey. But the white one had been called a traitor. She could easily understand what Eevee and Pidgey said but she couldn't understand much of what these Houndoom were saying.

At Okita's words Eevee charged forward and slammed into the attacking Houndoom. Pidgey soared after Eevee and pecked at the Houndoom's eyes. "Keep it up you two! I'm here if you need help!" Her two friends nodded and continued to attack the snarling Pokemon.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Twilight's crystal blue eyes flashed a darker more dangerous color as he jerked away from Sapphire. He snarled, then lept onto her back, claws digging into her skin and fire burning her. Unfortunatly, he was thrown off. Before Sapphire could attack him, he leapt to his feet and noticed an Eevee and Pidgey helping him.

Shade could hear voices up ahead. She growled, baring her cruel fangs and taking a defensive stance even though she was in no condition to fight. It turned out to be Moth and Himatsu. She relaxed and collasped, panting heavily.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Finally, Himatsu reached the end of the long run and saw a familiar snow white Houndoom. There was Sapphire and Shade there as well, snarling coldly at the white Houndoom. Shade looked exhausted, collapsed and panting heavily. Sapphire was still battling the white Houndoom, not hesitating.

" Blast! Now I remember! It's that traitor Twilight, and it seems that she resided with pitiful humans because she's to weak. How low and worthless can she get?" I growled under my breath coldly. " Moth, find a Sitrus berry to help Shade recover a bit. I think she's still breathing." I ordered.

Moth nodded swiftly and rushed towards the dirt road. I walked up, digging my razor sharp claws under the soft, loamy soil. Sapphire was there, already fighting. I leaped towards Twilight, trying to dig my dagger-like teeth into Twilight's neck. She hopped out of the way, avoiding near- death.

" This is probably going to be tougher than I thought!" I replied, gritting my teeth.

Finally, Moth came from under a bush, with a nice, plump sitrus berry under his dry mouth. He rolled it out in front of Shade, hopping that she will consume it.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: Why is everyone calling Twilight a girl...? He's a boy... XD'))

Twilight growled at Himatsu. "Why must we attack them?! They have done nothing but try and survive, just as we have!!" He pounced on the Hoondoom, and they rolled down a hill, biting, snapping, snarling, and tearing. Twilight was weak as it was. He could keep this up much longer...

Shade managed to swallow the berry, and stood swaying. She didn't have much energy but that didn't matter to her. She'd kill Twilight if it was the last thing she did. Racing after them, she spat flame in their direction. Her attack missed, engulfing a tree instead. Shade's eyes widened as the grass around the tree caught fire. The fighting Houndooms broke apart, their eyes fixed on the field that was quickly being consumed by the flames.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    OOC: Er.. Sorry about that.

" Gah! **** you!"Himatsu snarled as Twilight and himself rolled down a bump hill.

Moth growled at the snow white Houndoom, ready to blast him with a stinging ember attack, but he saw that Shade already began the assault. She (Right?) shot an intense beam of flames. Unfortunately, it striked a fragile pine tree, causing it to topple onto the dirt ground. Flames sprouted everywhere, almost burning everything in it's path.

" Hmph! I guess it's time for my special technique!" I yelled at Twilight, jumping into an attack stance.

I stepped a few inches back and blasted a giant mass of sludge at Twilight. He rolled onto the ground, drenched with a toxic sludge. The flames where spreading quite quickly, so I had to finish this quick.

" That was the supreme sludge bomb attack! Now, prepare to die!" I growled as I rushed towards the weaken Houndoom, baring my sword-like teeth.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: Yes, Shade is a girl.))

Twilight jumped out of the sludge, evading the flames that made their way toward him. He growled, and jumped over Himatsu, spraying flames at him. Unfortunatly, he landed in a bad spot, and was surrounded by fire. The fire caught on the sludge, and he too was on fire. Twilight's yelps of pain echoed throught the night.

**** it, I don't know why I'm doing this... Shade throught, rolling her eyes, she charged into the fire, and dragged Twilight out, throwing him onto the ground. The flames on his back went out as he stared up at her with wide eyes. "You... you saved me...?" He asked, stunned.

"Only so I could kill you!!" Shade said, raising her claw, but she hesitated to attack. Twilight rolled out from beneath her, growling. Shade shook her head. Why didn't she attack him...?

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Twilight hopped out of the way, avoiding Himatsu's assault. He blasted him with a flamethrower technique. The flames stung my body like a piercing blade. He growled and was ready to maul him, but the flames from earlier were approaching me, and fast. He glanced around until Himatsu saw Shade rushing towards Twilight. Himatsu stepped a few feet back and jumped through the fire, with flames and embers damaging me. Twilight was too, in the obis of flames as well.

"Oh well, if I don't get to kill him, the intensifying flames will!" He replied, trying to shake the remaining flames of my back.

What Himatsu saw next shocked me. Shade grabbed the trapped Houndoom from the flames, and rolled her onto the ground.

" What the **** was that for?!" He yelled back at her. But then I saw Shade raise her claw at the Twilight, quickly changing my mind.

Moth stumbled from the hill, with a nice Rawst berry under his teeth. When he saw me, he scurried towards me and rolled the berry towards me, waiting for me to consume it.

" Moth, your a life saver," Himatsu said, eating the Rawst berry.

The burns stinging my coal black back were now disappearing slowly. Shade, from the looks of it, hesitated her attack. Twilight rolled under her, escaping from her hold. Himatsu rushed towards him and attempted to spit out flames from his mouth at Twilight.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Yay, the vacation ended, I missed you guys!

IC: Sitting on my bed (I couldn't sleep), I munched on some berry cookies I had made a day ago. They were made so that you would get a surprise about what berry was in them. "Hmm, this one is a Watmel!" I guessed for my own amusement, then bit into it; a Kelpsy.

Frowning, I stuffed another cookie in my mouth (it was an Oran) while I still had the other one in, and found the combo tasted nice. "Maybe, next time I make cookies, I'll mix up all the berries, then see what they taste like!" I resumed my smile, then reaaalized how silly it looked, sixteen year-old Elva the fighter, tomboy and pokemon battler, trying to find out what cookie recipe looked good!

Swallowing the cookies and setting aside the packet, I climbed in the attic. Since from the outside the hut looked like it was only one floor, the triangle-shaped roof was the only walls to the attic, save the foot-tall wall that I had poked holes in and stuffed night-vision telescopes in. The attic was an extension to my room which nobody else but me entered, my spying place.

There was a meter in height of the room, so I could do best crawling, as Iwent to the nearest telescope to see what was happening around the still-dark-and-soundless village. After a while of looking around the village, I drifted off into sleep, without even knowing..

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    {D*** YOU SHADE!} snarled Sapphire, her blue eyes rolling angrilly. {KILL HIM! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF FEELINGS FOR HIM! A TRAITOR LIKE HIM DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE.} she snarles, aproaching both of them. {If you don't kill him, I will.}

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Himatsu growled angrily at the snow white Houndoom, baring his sword like teeth. He was raking his bloodied claws on the soft soil. He spat out a tiny spot of sludge from under his teeth. It splattered onto the ground, melting it in the process. He rushed right beside Shade and ended up behind the two Houndoom. Sapphire was from the looks of it, was going to attack from the front. Moth was right beside me, acting like a bull seeing red.

" Himatsu! Im now ready to battle for or pack! Do you think im ready cause if you don't im going anyways," Moth growled.

" I don't mind. Twilight so weak now, even a young Houndour like yourself can defeat it," I replied."Shade! Sapphire's right! Get out of the way!".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back