• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Village~ (CRP) (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Name: Himatsu
    Appearance: A ruthless Houndoom. He has a scar over his night black fur. It's bones are a little bit more duller than normal Houndoom's are and has jet black eyes. Is claws are razor sharp and used for slashing and quick kills. His horns perched on his head are sharpened for ramming and such. His tail is worn out because of all the quarrels and fights he's been through. The skull around his muscular neck is a bit more new or shinier than normal Houndoom's are because he keeps and treats it like his good luck charm. His teeth are his #1 weapon he uses in battle or assassinations. They are sharp as razor sharp daggers as they pierce in the backs of other enemy pokemon or, humans.
    Personality: He has a dark and ruthless personality. Very mishevious as well. He is also, very intelligent and uses strategy in most fights and kills he been through. He is though, respectful to his fellow Houndour and Houndoom and is somewhat caring to young Houndour.
    History: He has a dark past. His father, flare was murdered brutally by a gang of shellfish humans that predicted he injured a little village girl. The humans thought it was a Houndoom because of the bite marks, but it was obvious that it was a bite from a zubat or golbat. The group of fiendish humans went to the forest and attacked the first Houndoom they say, which was Himatsu's father. They beaten him with sharp scythes and rakes until the satisfying pool of blood appeared under the dead Houndoom. They slung his dead, lifeless body over the river, hopping that no other Houndoom will pursuer them for revenge. Flare's wife, moonlight was devastated to hear about flare's disappearance, and unfortunately, Moonlight was having Himatsu.

After Himatsu was born, he was an eager and adventurous, which almost got him killed a year ago. He went to the forbidden areas of the forest and was attacked by an angry Ursaring because Himatsu was snooping all over it's cave and enjoying it's meat. The Ursaring Slashed at the back of Himatsu and watched as it scurried away, with blood oozing out of it's furry back. He ran home, to his mother, tears dripping from his eyes. He was sad, yet frustrated that he was attacked. He wanted to go back, to go back and defeat the Ursaring that attacked him, and destroying his pride in the progress.

His happy, eager personality vanished like wind after the attack. He became more darker by the passing day. He vigorously trains and tests his speed in races against other fellow Houndooms to perfect his technique.

RP Sample:
    It was night. Perfect for the kill.

Himatsu glanced around the dark forest, noticing the brilliant spot of moonlight shinning about most of the whole area. Tree branches were swaying back and forth, creating a rustling noise. A young zigzagoon scurried back into it's nest, located inside a lush oran bush. Himatsu and a group of Houndoom were hiding cleverly behind a sitrus berry bush. Himatsu soon grew impatient, gritting his sharpen teeth, waiting, waiting for the right moment to strike. Just then, Himatsu felt a jolt stab him behind the his back, like an instinct.

The time was right.

Himatsu alerted the other two Houndoom behind him, which were foolishly snacking on some delicious oran berries. Himatsu growled, waking them up from their berry fantasies and followed him as they sprinted towards the voices of a human echoed through the lush forest. The human was whistling an unfamiliar folk song as he casually walked down the trail, back to his humble home in the village. Sadly for him, he didn't know of the small pack of dogs, trailing him. Himatsu soon began to rush towards the unexpected man and

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: Alrighty, thanks. ^_^))

Shade darted in and out of trees, a moving blur of black. It was the packs fault if they didn't follow. She didn't care. She could take on the village herself. She didn't need any help from any of the others. Shade's crimson eyes narrowed, as a growl escaped her lips. Rage and fear built inside of her, and soon the growl became a terrifing howl.

Twilight was busy trying to push a small child into his house when he heard the howl. It was the same one from earlier, the one that sounded like his. With a grunt, Twilight quickly guided the child into his mother's arms, and watched as she closed the door. The white houndoom dashed across the field to where the forest began. He paced up and down the line of trees, remaining silent. Another howl could be heard in the night. They were closer.

Shade became completely quiet. She crouched, and slowly crawled along the forest floor, making no noise. There, not even ten feet away was Twilight, the Traitor. How dare he protect those useless, pathetic, weak creatures who walked on two legs. Twilight would pay, Shade decided. She lay almost flat on the floor, the pounced, tackling the white Houndoom.

They tumbled towrads the village. Twilight rolled out from underneath Shade, slashing at the skin on her shoulder. Shade snarled, then bit the back of his neck, tearing at his skin. Both refused to lose this battle. In the village, people were beginning to wake up hearing all the noise. Twilight hoped none would come out.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Thanks too.

IC:Forcing a half smile, I settled a hand over my Seviper. "Seviper." I rubbed his head, making him hiss slightly and wake. "Time to train." Seviper made another hiss, just more angry, like he didn't want to train.

"Up, everyone!" I called across the room. Groanings of sleepy pokemon were heard close after. "Well, you want to have your daily food or what? There's nothing to lose if we go to get those Hondoom, other than-" My voice had said enough. My pokemon were well up, despite the time.

"I'll get Tropius outside, you guys stay here, and the food is over there, if you want any." Swellow, Bellosum, Kadabra, Marshtomp, and Seviper all shook their heads, and began stretching themselves.

"Fine." Glancing out the window I quickly surveyed the scene, darkness. And nothing within it, luckily. Heading out the back door silently, and tuggeeed the nearest, and largest leaf. "Tropius." I whispered, "Come on. You had your rest. Jeez, you are so lucky I didn't put you in a pokeball today. Come on, now. It's time to train."

Tropius didn't act like the other pokemon. She glanced up, stared for a second, then simply got up. "Good." I smiled, and motioned for the others to come after me. "Well, let's all be as quiet as possible until we are at least fifty meters from the hut. If mum and dad find me like this, I'm grounded. Now, let's go, and train."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sapphire's ears prick as she heard the squabbling. She rushes over, and found two Houndoom fighting. She snarls.
    {Two of the same kind should not fight.} she growls at both of them. But she reconized one almost imediately. 'That traitor!' she thought, remembering his loyalty to humans, 'D*** fool, always meddling. He should see that humans aren't worth protecting!'

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Twilight could see one of the villagers across the feild from him and the other Hound. He gave a bark of warning, begging them to leave now. His fur was stainedwith not only his blood, but the Houndoom's aswell.

Shade fought firecly, for she would never let her victims escape. They would beg for mercy and be killed anyway. A growl escaped from her. How could this Houndoom betray the pack like that?! What purpose did this serve? To merely get food given to you in exchange of freedom...?!? Shade could believe this.

"Why... Why protect these humans?!" Shade snarled, jumping away from Twilight, who quickly got to his feet. "They are meant only for food!! Only to be hunted as game, then killed!!!" They began circling each other, a white Hound and a black one.

"I do it because I trust them. I protect them out of the good of my heart. I have a heart!!! I'm different from you!! I'm not a mindless, selfish, KILLER!!!" Twilight snapped, limping. He glanced at the trainer who should have been inside. Shade followed his gaze, then smiled wickedly.

"And so it begins." She charged at the girl, excitement and rage in her blood red eyes.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    A stab of fear hit me when I saw this approaching Hondoom, but I remembered purpose, whether I had to show it to the whole village, or not. I was sure this battle would be pretty noisy, but I had nothing to lose; I needed to be inside anyway.

Just when the moment came, I couldn't do anything. All I could do was stumble over when I would need to summon my Marshtomp.

I suddenly felt like such a fool, to run out of my hut in the middle of the night, and do something as stupid as this, but I wanted to change my image, stop all this false talk, about my fake, rumored cooperation with these.. I really wanted to call them monsters, but they were other pokemon, Hondoom, and that was it.

Finally getting to my feet as quickly as I could, I swiftly yelled, "Marshtomp, Water Gun!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: Metaforte, we believe Xion has left, so we just let people join. He left before I jioned and everyone said it was okay, so whadoya think, guys? I say let 'em join!!))

Shade stopped and braced herself against the attack, growling as she became soaked. Twilight had ran past her, and now stood beside Marshtomp, ready to do whatever he was told. Shade stood, and smirked at him.

"Pathetic," Shade growled, circling around them, "You, a Houndoom with your strength and speed, wasting it on these Humans..." She jumped into the air, landing on the Marshstomp's back. Her flame attacks wouldn't work on him, but her dark ones would. Shade bit onto the fin on it's head, and wouldn't let go.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sapphire's eyes blaze as she spots the human and that...that TRAITOR! Two against one, and one being a water Pokemon. She runs and leaps, tackling Twilight to the ground with her large, powerful bulk. Her Sapphire eyes blaze as she nips him on the neck. {Fool, defend your kind. These humans have been destroying our habitat, and /capturing/ us. How dare you sin your ancestors!}

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I now knew that I was getting involved in a Hondoom fight, and that this Hondoom siding my Marshtomp wasn't with them, and I had to withraw Marshtomp or..

Regaining my senses and remembering to fight, I mainly knew that I wasn't going to run, and these Hondoom wouldn't mind at all, and the one siding me was going to have to face that fact, whether it meant to protect me, or not. I didn't want to be protected, I wanted to fight.

"Marshtomp, can't you get off?" I asked. Marshtomp shook his head. "Grr, Marshtomp, return!" Slightly surprised my Marshtomp couldn't stop that Hondoom from biting, I tried thinking fast about a strategic pokemon against these Hondoom, and finally drew a pokeball, and said, "Go, Seviper!"

Once Seviper was out, my throat seemed to burst when I said, "Use your Poison Fang!"
    I knew I was making sound, and sooner or later, the village would be wondering, and some would look out the window to see me, and I'd be caught...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Twilight rolled on his back and pushed the Houndoom off with his hind legs. "They are only trying to do the same as we are!! Raise younglings, live in their own pack- I see not why we should attack them!!" He said, scrambling to his feet. Twilight growled and waited for Sapphire to attack first.

Shade let out a piercing yelp as Seviper's fangs made contact with her skin. The young Houndour could feel the poision quickly spreding through her and she leapt off Marshtomp, landing akwardly. She swayed for a moment and thought about retreating, but another idea came to mind. If she could attack the girl who was issuing comands, she would be able to tell her Pokemon what to do.

Snarling with rage, Shade charged at the trainer, jumping over her companions. The look was back in her eyes. She would stop at nothing to kill this two-legged monster.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Come on Oki get up." Okita opened her eyes and looked at her father. It was so early there wasn't any light in the sky yet.

"Gettin up." Muttered Okita quietly. She pushed herself up as her father left the room. "You two up?" A small chirp came from Pidgey and Eevee jumped up next to her. "Alright then."

Thirty minutes later Okita was outside with her father and heading for te fields. "We have a hard days work today. Did you eat a good breakfast?"

"Yes father."

"Good. Well let's get started." It wasn't too hard. The sun wasn't up so the air was still cool so Okita and her father didn't get too hot. But Okita knew this wouldn't last long. When the sun came up it'd be much, much harder.

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
    Name: Shen
    Pokemon: Dratini(Got for birthday), Houndour(found lost)
    Who you are in the village: Fighter
    Description: Shen is very serious, has black, spiky hair, a organe shirt under a green vest, has blue pants, and has a black bag, he usually carries around a Houndour he found in the woods, after going out against his parents wishes.
    RP Sample:

"Man, am I tired!!" I yelled after running some laps around the house, I needed to work out if I wanted to survive going to kill some Houndoom, I thought of them as the messengers of the Devil, I look at my wristwatch and go into my home.

"Where the heck have you been!!!??" asked my mother, in fear,"You know you are not allowed to be outside the house after dark!!!"

"Im fine, mom" I replied," I was just doing some laps!!!"

"You know the Houndoom can kill you!! I am going crazy from all this stuff!!!" yelled my mom........

(OOC: Is this an okay Roleplay piece?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: What does everyone else think? Should we let him join? I guess it's okay.))

Twilight could hear two more villagers walk outside their houses. Idiots!! He thought, not meaning it, and abandon his battle. The white Houndoom streaked across the feild, barking in a warning tone. He pulled on Okita's shirt with his teeth, leading her inside. When she didn't budge, he ran in circles, trying to draw their attention to the battle.

Shade looked over her shoulder after landing in front of the trainer. "Sapphire, you take this one!! I'll be right back..." She sneered, chasing after the traitor. Two humans came into view and she sped up, tackling the larger male. Twilight rammed against her side, knocking her off him.

"Get.... away from them..." He growled dangerously, glaring at the smaller Houndour with all the hate he could.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I agree. I think some people have left anyway.

Okita and her father moved closer when a Houndoom pulled a Houndour off her father. "I didn't think they'd come into the field." Said Okita's father ushering his daughter towards the house.

"We'll be torn to pieces before we make it. Go Eevee help that Houndoom! Use Quick Attack!" Eevee darted forward and slammed into the Houndour that had attacked them. "Alright now we run." They turned and started running back towards the house. "How are we going to finish the field today if we can't get outside before the sun comes up? We'll lose a big part of the day."

"Well it's better then losing a big part of your leg." Replied Oki's father with a half grin on his face.

"Eevee come on!" Oki called back to her Pokemon. The little dog abandoned the Houndour and dashed after Oki and Pidgey.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: Shade is still a Houndour... For future refrence. XD))

Shade growled, shaking her head. Twilight still stood between her and her prey. His fur bristled, his tail straightened, his lips were pulled into a snarl, he was ready for whatever this Houndoom had prepared. Shade was faster than Twilight, but his attacks were stronger. She would have to trap him somewhere. Then it hit her. She was already in the perfect spot. The long grass rose above her shoulders.

Shade disappeared, and the sound of growling and running came from all around. Twilight spun around in circles, not knowing where the Houndour could be. The next thing he knew, he was on the ground, fighting with the black creature from Hell, as he called her.

After serveral long minutes, they both stood apart from each other, covered in wounds and blood. Shade's front right arm was injured so badly she couldn't place it on the ground and felt pain everytime she breathed. Her crimson eyes held anger and pain within them. With one last snarl, she turned and ran, Twilight snapping at her heels. When he had driven her back into the forest, he slowly made his way to Okita's doorstep and collasped.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    ((OOC: Hm, can I request to be a Pokemon other than Houndoom? That seems like this setting might become rather dry if that's the only wild poke'mon out there.))

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: I suppose so. You're right, there should be other wild ones. I say go right ahead, but what about everyone else...?))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back