• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Village~ (CRP) (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "I... am no traitor!!!" Shade yelled at Sapphire, anger burning in her eyes.

"I told you..." Twilight said calmly, "I've no intention to fight you. Leave now, and no one will get hurt." Twilight still had a few tricks left. He planned to use them if the black Houndour with red eyes attack him. She was fast, but her defence was weak.

Shade snarled, then pounced on him. Another huge fight began. They rolled down a hill, towards the large river on the other side of the fields.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    OOC: Nice, this Rp is now good again.

Himatsu glanced upon the two fighting Houndoom, rolling down the steep hill. Moth rushed towards to chase them, but he stopped him.

"What are you doing!? Let's get him!" He yelled. "You don't think I can do it, don't you,"

"No, it's not that ... just be careful. Traitors like Twilight can be sneaky so watch out," I finished as I chased after the Houndooms. "Ugh, what's with all the hills?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: We can't let this RP die!! I'll never allow it!! *superhero stance*))

Twilight's grin let Shade know something was wrong. He had lead them right to a trap, where the land sloped toward a large lake. Twilight kicked Shade off him, and watched triumphatly as she rolled further on, towards the dark waters. He angled himself and dug his paws into the ground, skidding to a stop.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    He followed the two and attempt to get a decent attack on Twilight, but he avoided it somehow, causing Himatsu to slide down the hill. Like Shade, he dug his claws onto the soil and rushed towards Twilight. Moth was about five feet near Twilight and began to spit hot, stinging embers at him. Twilight dodged most of them, but got striked near the back, but only causing him to flinch.

" Hmm, this will be quite a challenge. Better not let him know," I thought. "Twilight! Give up! Your out numbered!" I spat out, preparing to blast him with a Sludge bomb.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Sorry I but I want to leave the Rp. It's just not my type anymore, and I've lost interest. Most apologies if it angers any of you, but the other rps I've joined seem much more important than this one. Sorry sorry sorry...

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I then noticed Sapphire rush from the top of the hill and slammed onto the startled Twilight, causing him to skid down the hill. She was attempting to do something to damage him, but I had no clue on what. I leaped onto a rugged piece of rock and blasted a Flamethrower at Twilight, to increase the damage.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Twisting into an uncomftorable postion, he managed to dodge the flamethrower, instead, putting him into a direct path to the lake. He could she Shade a little farther down. Getting an idea, he started rolling towards her. Their collision sent them high into the air, and when the landed with a dull thus, they had stopped moving. Panting, both of them lay there, adrenaline rushing through their veins.

Twilight stood- hearing many cracks and snaps- and looked at the Black female. She wasn't moving at all. He wonder if she was okay, and started towards her, but after a second thought turned around and fled. He couldn't bear to look at her mangled body.

The sun peered over the tall pines, signaling that the day was to begin. During the day the Hounds were weakened. If they all did not return to the forest, they would be either killed or captured. Shade, although she couldn't move, could hear the first Two Legs walking out their homes.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    "D***! Twilight fled!" Himatsu growled."Next Time I see him, he won't get away,"

"Look! Shade doesn't look so well," Moth replied. "It looks like Shade is in trouble. We should go help her,"

Himatsu nodded in reply and skidded down the hill where Shade laid lifelessly. It appeared that the impact from that attack Twilight performed earlier really did a number on her. I brilliant light sown against the rustling tree's. Sapphire seemed surprised, and skidded from behind. I ordered Moth to report this to the leader. Twilight was out there and must be stopped before he re-creates another reckless act such as this one. Without question, Moth ran off and disappeared between the bushes.

"Err... Shade, are you all right?" I asked, awaiting for a reply.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "I'm..... fine... Just great," Shade said, lifting her head. She somehow managed to get to her feet, or at least three of them, after some difficulty. Every move she made sent a wave of pain crashing over her, again and again. Some Two-Legs would see them soon. "Come on, we.... we should go, before they cap... ture us..." She said in between pants, slowly limping toward the forest. Crimson blood trickled down her legs and snout.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    "I see...," I said slowly." If you say so...we should return to the pack anyway before the others get worried," I followed her to the forest.

She seems to be in terrible condition as she was limping slowly to the forest. I could have sworn I saw a spot of crinsom appear on her fur. Moth appeared worried as well, but tried to act normal as well. He continuously tries to act tough, but everyone knew that he was playful and childish all of the time.

OOC: Sorry for the lazy post. I thought this RP died. Good thing it didn't.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Growling and wincing, for she had a large bruise on her side from ramming into the traitor of a Houndoom, she follows, her sapphire eyes glinting angrilly. Her claws clicked and scathed the ground as she draggd them willingly across, slashing at a couple of trees to rid herself of the anger she felt. She glared at Shade, but said nothing, following them in silence, unless you counted her growling and snarling.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I began to pace quicker into the forest. The dirt was fresh, but was coated with fresh oran berries. I couldn't help it but crane my neck and snatched up a plump oran berry laying beside a lush bush. The delicious flavor filled my mouth when I slowly began to chew it softly and swelling it. The feeling of the oran berry slowly began to rejuvenate my body. After that, I began to hear the noises of fresh wood from tress get scarred by a pair of claws. The culprit appeared to be Sapphire.

"Something troubles you?" I asked slowly, awaiting for a reply.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The Houndoom glares before regaining herself. "Yes," she snarles through her teeth, "I can't believe one, one of our own kind decieved us, went against us." she slashes at another tree with her large claws. "How...dare...he..." she says between each slash. She turns to Shade, "And you had a perfect chance of killing him, but you didn't?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE?!"

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    "iv'e been wondering the same thing as well. You hesitated when you had the chance to finish him off. Why did you let him go? Do you still have feelings for him?" Himatsu asked.

"Yeah, I remember! Twilight got away the first time because you stopped. Why?" Moth asked while nibbling on a lush oran berry.

But my frustration was nothing compared to Sapphire's. She slashed the tree's and snarled under her breath. She was angered at Shade with such great intensity, that it caused Moth to shiver just for a little bit. Let's just hope thing don't go out of hand.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Because..." Shade said slowly, glaring and wincing. Ideas rushed through her mind. She didn't know why she didn't take the chance. "Because I want to make him suffere. It wouldn't be any fun to take him down the first try, would it? Oh, no, my plan is much more fun." A cruel smirk curled on her lips.

"We attack a villager--a youngling. Kill them slowly and painfully, forcing Twilight to watch as they scream and twitch in agony."

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    "I see... Then there no reason to worry then," I replied, snatching up another berry, only just to watch Moth retrieve it and devour it.

"We attack a villager--a youngling. Kill them slowly and painfully, forcing Twilight to watch as they scream and twitch in agony," She stated, forming a darkly grin.

"A youngling? That sounds, cruel. I can get over attacking a simple villager as im am an assassin and all, but I don't like murdering the little ones, unless there's a reason to," I exclaimed, than turning to Sapphire, who was still upset."What do you think?" I asked awaiting for a reply.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Hmpf. Well, I was only trying to please her Majesty over there. Are you finished with your temper-tantrum yet?" Shade asked, annoyed and in pain.

*~*~*

Why.... didn't she try to kill me? Surely she would have...... And why did I try to help her? Twilight paced around the edge of the meadow, watching the Two Legs work. I didn't help her... I helped myself. If I didn't roll into her like that, we would have both plunged into the waters. I did it for myself. He tried convincing himself that it was for his sake, not hers. That black monster was the enemy.

But...

When she hesitated attacking him, he saw a soul within her eyes. No.... I hate them.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sapphire turns and glares at her. She does nothing but grin coldly, her eyes unmoving. They seemed to gaze a long time at her before saying, "Yes, I am finished. Thank you for asking." Her voice sounded like chips of flint, or rather, shards of ice that dangled dangerously in caves, waiting to drop on unsuspecting creatures. It was cold, cruel, and had the air as though she...knew something.

"Let's continue on our way, shall we?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back