• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonus Disk Confusion

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • Is it possible to get the Colosseum Bonus Disk without preordering?????????????????????????

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m not sure. It?s possible some stores may sell their leftovers like they did the Zelda bonus disc, but the only guarantee is eBay or preordering.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I'm tempted to preorder, although I've already seen a lot of Colosseum footage, along with the 6th movie. But getting Jirachi in a legit manner is pretty much all I'm after.

According to some release dates, the game is coming out around my birthday. Great for me. =D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think so far the only way to get it is pre-order, or perhaps ebay and sites like that

Tweak

i'm wondering, does every store offer that promo disk? or only ebgames.com?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It should be every store, since NP is saying you get it anywhere you preorder it.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Most likely, as they did with the Zelda bonus disc, any leftovers will be sold $10 a pop, at least at my EB.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • YAY!!!! I got a Bonus Disk from Ebay without preordering!!(Don't like to preorder.Takes to long to get the game.) :(

Last edited:

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • Latios Master said:
    How is that possible? It's not out yet. Not until Monday I think.

Lots of stuff appears on eBay before in stores, probably because the stores have already had the bonus discs sent out to them, though they won't give them out till Mon...

Tweak

Do you get the bonus disk the moment you preorder or do
    you have to wait until march 22?

u get it the moment you order some store are already giving them out.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • This disk has sooo much stuff!!! I now have 3 Jirachis, one in Sapphire and two in Ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( I have an extra in Ruby thanks to a friend in Canada. :] :] :] )

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • yesterday i went to Circuit City to get the disk and the people there were so stupid. 1st they didn't even know about and had to call around the store to see who for me to talk to. and they had advertised for it in the paper so i knew they had it! you know how you were supposed to pay $10 for it. yeah i paid a penny. A PENNY! they had no idea what they were doing there. not at all!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I got my Preorder Disk at gamestop on sunday 2/9/04

Tweak

yesterday i went to Circuit City to get the disk and the people there were so stupid. 1st they didn't even know about and had to call around the store to see who for me to talk to. and they had advertised for it in the paper so i knew they had it! you know how you were supposed to pay $10 for it. yeah i paid a penny. A PENNY! they had no idea what they were doing there. not at all!

REALLY? XD harharhar, i'll hope off to Circuit City now.

=/ but actually, what place do you think is better? Ebgames or Toys R Us or Target? i'm thinking i'm going to whicher place has the bonus disk in stock.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    REALLY? XD harharhar, i'll hope off to Circuit City now.

=/ but actually, what place do you think is better? Ebgames or Toys R Us or Target? i'm thinking i'm going to whicher place has the bonus disk in stock.
    Well I got mine at ToysRus. You mite have to go there and see if thay got it or not (when ever I call there thay dont have a clue what im talking about).

Back