• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Boy or Girl? -PC Summer 2005 Gender Estimation-

Your gender is....?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Vote for your gender when the poll's up. =P

I want an estimate on the numbers and ratios between males and females active on the forum. ^^

22sa

Years
  • Maybe. XD It use to be more females at Old PC, but at new PC that changed.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It's not a matter of winning or losing, boys vs. girls should end when you get old enough to realize we're equal o_o;

But yeah......I'm 100% male. Odds are there are going to be a disproportional amount of men here because that's the main pokemon target fanbase.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *is a girl* wow, I guess so far I'm outnumbered. Oh well, I realized how stupid the whole 'L0lZ gurlz R bettar thAn boiz!!111111' thing was a long time ago. I have lots of male friends too XD. Yeah, anyways, I'm 100% female.

22sa

Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    It's not a matter of winning or losing, boys vs. girls should end when you get old enough to realize we're equal o_o;

But yeah......I'm 100% male. Odds are there are going to be a disproportional amount of men here because that's the main pokemon target fanbase.
    I don't think he meant it to be taken literally.

On what you said, I do believe Male and Female have the same creative function, but I disagree they have an equal potential to perform with it.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Let's see this is easy I'm a boy. So I think that was the easiest post I've ever done. 100% Male and proud of it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It's a yearly event, now? Well then. XD;

Female. <_< Though I often find myself wishing I weren't~

22sa

Years
  • Lightning said:
    It's a yearly event, now? Well then. XD;

Female. <_< Though I often find myself wishing I weren't~
    Somewhat, I'd like one when there's been a large change in who's active and who's not.

And I wouldn't want to be a girl unless I get to be really beautiful. >=p

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    I don't think he meant it to be taken literally.

On what you said, I do believe Male and Female have the same creative function, but I disagree they have an equal potential to perform with it.

I didn't mean that they were equal in all aspects; merely that neither gender is blatantly superior to the other one. There are so many differences, even if they are minute, that it would be difficult to name them all.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I'm a...dude. o_o; Poor girls, you're getting completely outnumbered. XD

EDIT: *looked at poll numbers* NO YOU'RE NOT XD

Back