• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Boy or Girl? -PC Summer 2005 Gender Estimation-

Your gender is....?

• Total voters

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    I'm male, although sometimes I wished I was a female. Everything in the world seems to be better for them.

Makoto

Years
    *looks under my shorts...*

All male, Baby!

and seroiusly, glad to be a guy. Girls worry about hair and makeup and the size of their butts and *stops to avoid getting flamed*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Girls were actually leading by 2 last night, now the guys lead is scary large. O_o

mvtm

Years
    I am a girl so its okay , when i was little i always wanted to be a boy to play with boys toys..XD i think being a boy its easier than being a girl. But i am fine with the gender i am ^^. lol

so female here

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The fact that you're all looking down to check your gender is comforting inasmuch as I now know none of you are typing upside-down in a chair. That would be incredibly unhealthy.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Chairman Kaga said:
    The fact that you're all looking down to check your gender is comforting inasmuch as I now know none of you are typing upside-down in a chair. That would be incredibly unhealthy.
    i should try that some time XD
    digi is a boy he is

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I am a giiirl~~~ ;-;

Why are girls losing? xD

Back