• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u use a Gameshark?

Do you use a Gameshark?

• Yes, I love it! I use it all the time!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yeah, it's ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have one but I want one.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I have one, but I don't like it/don't use it.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, people shouldn't use cheatcode systems, they're wrong!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • I heard they stoped making gamesharks for anything newer than a game boy, are you sure u arn't talking about an action replay system. Ofcourse I have a gameshark and I use it for getting all the rare things that can't be bought, but only if I'm in a hurry to finish the game.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I use gameshark a lot.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    There are a lot of cheaters among u...Shame on you!!!
    have a gameshark but I don't use it it sucks.I used cheats a few times only on VBA to get the Pokemon I want and that's it (btw I catch them at level 5 :))

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I used by GB 'shark a lot...mostly for priming my pokemon for Stadium. I also used it for getting pokemon like Mew, Celebi and pokemon you had to trade for or evolve in trades. I don't really need it so much anymore, though. I would like a gameshark advance or that pro action replay thing...mostly for getting copies of TMs.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ Don't have one. Don't want one. I'm against them. =\ But... that's probably only because I don't have one. (Although if I *did* have one, I probably wouldn't use it for fear of messing up everything I'd worked for ._.) My brother's friend has that... Action Replay thing, or whatever it's called, and my brother used it on his game to max out his Pokemon and also to get limitless items. So, since he's got an unfair advantage, I refuse to battle or trade with him. @_@;;

o.o; But... I wouldn't wanna risk using them anyway. I've heard the rumours. >_>'

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • SlaveZero said:
    There are a lot of cheaters among u...Shame on you!!!
    have a gameshark but I don't use it it sucks.I used cheats a few times only on VBA to get the Pokemon I want and that's it (btw I catch them at level 5 :))
    Shame on me why? I have a reason and right to enhance games that I own. XD

Just kidding, I guess I shouldn't have used gameshark first time through the Pokemon game(s). I really did give myself a lot of advantages and heck, I bent the purpose of the game by a lot. Probably would've been more fun if I live with the game the way it is. =/

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I don't use gameshark, but when I wanted to complete my pokedex in G/S/C, I just used it to get me Celebi and Mew, the rest I just traded, catched, and evolved.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I've heard Gamesharks may earase the whole game =/ Is this true? O_o;

*dies*

Back