• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ummm...my poems?

Years
  • ...I write poems...but sadly I don't post them anywhere... until now!

...oh yeah..."XD"

BitterSweet Sorrow

What I hear
    is the silence of your lips
    your deep blue eyes
    tearful and naive

Your sweet sobs
    and your salty tears
    I wish I felt the same
    the pain inside your heart

It's bitter sweet sorrow
    sorrow I couldn't feel
    sorrow of love and truth
    alongside the pains I bear

Sweet sorrow as
    I held you in my arms
    withing a tearful embrace
    I comfort your sorrow
    as I kiss your mourning lips...

erm... ^^

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Hurray! Some one else that can write poetry without ryming! That's great, very deep.
    Keep it up!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I like writing indirect syllabicating poetry, I think it's a little easier(not that I'm lazy ofcourse), and sometimes it can make the poem seem deeper. Are you going to post anymore?

Years
  • Here's more! Enjoi!

Saying Goodbye...

Saying goodbye,
    is just something
    I hate to do
    right infront of
    your bright blue eys

It was cold
    dark rainy night
    your tears of sorrow
    that I felt in
    my dreams and pains

I promised so
    much but now I
    have to break mine
    to break your heart
    drift into pain...

Years
  • Good work, man. Actually, I am now interested in poems because a crush wrote them... what can I say...:D.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Okay... Man, these are really depressing. I used to write dark poetry too... But, it seems to be that these are really common. The angst and all. (I'm not flaming! I swear!) If you want your writing to stand out, sometimes it's best to dip into something with more insight or with more... Cheerfulness without going overboard. Like, you can write sad poetry without putting too much emphasis on the despair part. Sorry for all the criticism... -apologizes-

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Hmm.... its good to see a diffrent type of Poetry like Teara said, its not all that depressing as Blaine said, but she knows more about poetry then me so I'll just keep quiet ^^;.

But anyway, I think you did a good job on it. Its short and good at the same time which is always great. Because really its quality not quantity.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • LiquidThunder said:
    Hmm.... its good to see a diffrent type of Poetry like Teara said, its not all that depressing as Blaine said, but she knows more about poetry then me so I'll just keep quiet ^^;.

But anyway, I think you did a good job on it. Its short and good at the same time which is always great. Because really its quality not quantity.
    lol. Trying not to get in a 'lover's spat' with dear old Blaine? n.n;;;

But, I used to have a poetry thread, so I know a good deal about writing... Heh...

Years
  • Blaine said:
    Okay... Man, these are really depressing. I used to write dark poetry too... But, it seems to be that these are really common. The angst and all. (I'm not flaming! I swear!) If you want your writing to stand out, sometimes it's best to dip into something with more insight or with more... Cheerfulness without going overboard. Like, you can write sad poetry without putting too much emphasis on the despair part. Sorry for all the criticism... -apologizes-

thanks for that ^^I usually like writing "depressing" poems... it's something I'd like to dig out and throw...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • oni flygon said:
    thanks for that ^^I usually like writing "depressing" poems... it's something I'd like to dig out and throw...
    Heheh, anytime. You're talented, but sometimes it's best to expand your horizons. n.n;;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    This is pretty good! I didn't knew you wrote poems, hope to hear more soon ^_^

*dies*

Years
  • Blossoms of Spring

We sit together
    under the blossoms of the tree
    side by side, we're here
    by the blossoms of spring

The sweet fragrance of spring
    is around, everywhere
    side by side we sit together
    gazing at the falling petals

I could feel the wind blow