• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Bad Guy Team

Which is your favorite bad guy team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
Years
  • Who is your favorite bad guy. Vote here then type a post saying why you voted. If you also want to vote for your favorite legendary pokemon in the Hoenn region go to the Pokemon Favorites poll. I chose Team Rocket because they're really funny. If you watch the episode "You Never Can Taillow" on Pokemon Advanced and come to the part where Team Rocket say their motto, watch for Meowth when he jumps down and says "Dat's Right". He will do a funny movement in the air.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Hmm... probably Team Rocket.
    I prefer Butch and Cassidy over James and Jessie coz they are so dumb.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Team Rocket in the game. What they did was purely evil, like selling Pokemon in the black market etc...

Aqua/Magma are just a bunch of people who believe in one thing too much = a cult

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • My favorite bad guy team is Team Aqua. =D They have the coolest Pokemon out of Team Rocket and Team Magma IMO. :33 Like Crawdaunt, Wailmer, Walrein and a bunch of other awesome water and ice type Pokemon. =3 Plus, their outfits own. XD

~Kelsey

Years
  • Of the lot, I'd say Rocket: the agents are more characterized nicely, the projects are more creative, more divesity. Although Magma is more successful of the trio, and some interesting male leads but Magma/Aqua's mononess rather undoes them. However, Groudon and Magma's plot is makes more sense as water covers most of the earth, why not make more?

But the Rockets play with a unique flair and have quite the determination and never give up. They're people, the rest, (like Cipher, which should be in here) are caricatures.

(Thinking of a topic...hmm, kolel makes an excellent point, hmm...)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Team Rocket. Why? It was them who took over Silph Co. and a lot of the Kanto Region, and the Sevii Islands. It was them who took over Goldenrod City, and them who created shiny Pokemon by making the Red Gyrados. It was them cutting off Slowpoketails and selling them.

That's evil. Not Jessie and James, but the REAL Team Rocket. Magma and Aqua, all they want are land or water.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    It's pretty close between Team Aqua and Team Rocket for me. Team Rocket was really the only "evil" team (in the games, anyway), so I hold them in high regard for that. TA and TM really thought they were doing good by trying to expand the water/land mass, so they really didn't have any evil intentions. Team Rocket only cared about making money and stealing/controlling Pokemon for their boss. It didn't matter to them if they had to hurt a few Pokemon to accomplish their goals.

However, Team Aqua has cool outfits and Pokemon *shallow XD*. Plus I love the water type, so I like them a lot for that as well.

Years
  • Well, I have to go with Team Rocket. While Magma and Aqua are awesome when it comes to fighting I really like the team of Annie & Oakley and they're TR, so that's my answer. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back