• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Bad Guy Team

Which is your favorite bad guy team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • Team Rocket all the way! Really, all black appearal, and in gold/silver/crystal, they had houndooms!! I love houndooms. Plus, there's always good ol' Jessie & James, and, really, sometimes they can say the funniest things. And I love that motto, and that "We're blasting off, again!!!!" thing. So, overall, team rocket get's my vote. ^_^

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Definitely Team Rocket.. they're like.. so classic.. I'm kinda used to seeing them that, if they don't appear, (though sometimes their appearances seem kinda' ridiculous), I'd feel that the show's lacking something..

Ahh, don't we all miss "Team Rocket's blasting off again?" LOL xD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Please always pay attention to the date of the last post, when poisting in a thread!
    This thread was way older than a month, a year in fact!

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back