• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Bad Guy Team

Which is your favorite bad guy team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Fury of Ninetales said:
    i chose Team Magma because i like fire types. While most people will say that i know nothing about fashion, but i like TM's apparel. I've always liked capes and red is my favorite color. Maxie does look too serious for my liking tho.

Given how Magma is about more land and thus more earth, I think they're more Earth types (Rock, Steel, primary Ground) if anything. Although, I guess they're playing with Fire because of the heat from the lava. Shrugs.

I agree about Maxie, he's definitely the most supervillain looking of the bunch.

Giovanni: Business suit and out for a corporate lunch than a battle or a gothic look if you look at his manga/game threads. Complete with oddly colored sweater! Although I kinda like his look. Second best.

Archie: Open shirt, bandana? He looks like a refuge from the Village People. He's the missing one!

The Cipher team looks more metrosexual to me, as loathe as I hate that phrase, with the weird blending of gender fashions.

Winner! Maxie!

Mewfive

The 5th Mew
    Years
    I prefer the Team Rocket, they are in two regions and have more technology. And they have a speaker pokemon called Meowth :D

Years
    Mewfive said:
    I prefer the Team Rocket, they are in two regions and have more technology. And they have a speaker pokemon called Meowth :D

I agree about the more technology, although Magma's machine at Mt. Chimney implies that they have some technology to artificially enhance their goals if they couldn't get Groudon. Aqua...not so much, which is ironic because they need tech (genetic engineering) to succeed in their plan really.

I wouldn't say speaker Pokemon with Meowth, that was fluke and the Rockets would take credit if they could (if it wasn't for the fact he taught himself) but I'd say their speaker...well, vanguard, would have been Mewtwo. Mewtwo is the weapon from the past, and bring to the new future for the Rockets, it's more the promise of the technology, not the fundamentalism the Magma have given to Groudon and Kyorge from Aqua.

Mewtwo is a weapon. He may have some symbolism with the Madame Boss mythos, but overall, he's a means to an end. Groudon/Kyorge: they are the end.

In more ways than one.

Laser

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Team Rocket. James is pretty funny. And what they do is funny too. Espically when James acts stupid.

Years
    Ok, Giovanni pwnz all, he is the original bad *** of off teams, noone can beat team rocket XD mwhaahah, and here is another reason for likeing team rocket

Favorite Bad Guy Team

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Team Rocket get my vote. Team Magma an Team Aqua don't really compare, and Giovanni seems like a classic criminal mastermind. And neither Magma or Aqua have their own gyms

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I say Team Rocket.. Cause they just pwn.. They're never giving their plans up.. They're really persistant.. And furthermore, all the people in Team Rocket are just so powerful. Sabrina, Koga, Surge and lastly... Giovanni! Maybe Surge isn't that powerful, but he always prepares a way out before he battles. Giovanni's gonna make a comeback in the FR/LG saga anyway..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    *resists temptation to vote for Team Rocket*
    Haha!XD
    I voted for Team Magma!
    The name,to me sounds bit more...nicer?
    Oh..and I wuve their fashion range!
    Red hood,black pants,red hood,black skirt,red hood,red hood,red hood,red hood,red hood.
    I like the red hoods.XP

Rayquaza1

I go by To Aravas now.
    Years
    I made the club, and its in pokemon general, Is it supposed to be there? anyway, I called it Team Rocket Fanclub. I know this is offtopic, so don't reply to this saying it's offtopic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back