• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome To Khanono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • HEY HEY HEY
    it about 5 masters trying to find a new place to start. it is above the jonto and kanto leges. it has 10 gyms. but this place has a Team Rocket problem. they have most of the place under there control so they have to get rid of them. you going to need 1 pokemon. this is suppose to be your most powerful pokemon from your jorneies before. want to join this RP fill this thing out. NO LEGINDARIES!!!!!!you be able to catch more later.

pkmn
    name
    descioption

Pkmn:charizard
    name:mike
    de:red hat with flames. black hair. green shrit and a black long overcoat. blue jeans with a black belt keeping them up. and some running shoes on
    gender. male

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
  • Name: Xander Exen
    Description: Short blonde hair, navy blue zipper-top, jeans.
    Pok?mon: Tyranitar.

Can we start now? :classic:

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • Pok?mon: Salamence (Sky)
    Name: Anna
    Description: Wears a long purple gown, has deep brown hair to her shoulders and the shoes are variable.
    Yeah, we can start now XD

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Name: Hazen
    Description: Wears Faded blue jeans, a black muscle shirt that has the the logo Raichu Master on it. Also wears one leather glove on his right hand, and sometimes wears a cowboy hat. His hair is spiked with hightlighted tips. Shoes are always the newest And 1 shoe.
    Pokemon: Raichu

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Hazen arrived at the island (Khanono I think? Am I right?) with his Raichu at his side. After looking around the town he saw a team rocket building in the center of the town. Looking down at his Raichu he said, "I guess this place has a Team Rocket problem." Raichu knodded "What do you think we should do?" Hazen said sarcastically. But Raichu took it seriously and started explaining and his language what they should do. "Alright, alright, alright! We'll help them but lets get you to a Pokecenter first." Raichu knodded again. When they got to the local pokecenter it was locked a sign said, "No one may use this center due to the take over of Team rocket." Hazen looked down to see who signed it and it said:

Team Rocket Supervisor (Of that town),

Blaine Chuck

"I think we should take care of this Blaine before we do anything. What do you think?" Hazen said with a grin, and cracking his fingers.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • IC: When Hazen go to the entrance of the building. There was two team rocket guards that stopped them and said, "What business do you have with the boss?"

"Oh, I just want to destroy the building and make you sorry losers run away with your tails between your legs." He said laughing at what he said. The guards thought what he said was very funny becuase they were laughing their butts off. "Okay now to get serious Raichu. Are you losers going to let me through?"

"**** no! You'll have to get through us first!" Then they both yelled saying, "Go growlithe" As two growlithe appeared from their pokeballs.

"I feel sorry for your pokemon. You'll find out in a second! Raichu go get them!" He yelled as he laid on the ground, and then he added, "And wake me up when your done with them." Raichu grinned evilly at the growlithes and said, "Rai, Rai, Chu." The two growlithe charged at him with quick attack. Raichu dodged them both and used thunder on them. Frying them and fainting them. Then Raichu went over and nudged Hazen on the shoulder. He woke up and said, "Wow! Took long then I thought! Are you getting soft Raichu?" Raichu shook his head no. When Hazen looked over to the building he saw the guards have already ran into the building and sat off the alarm. "This is going to be alittle harder then I thought!" Hazen said with a weak laugh.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • At khanono...
    Drago: Ahhh the fresh air after defeating a ?man...Are this is the life...Right dragonite?
    Dragonite: *Ohhh!*
    Drago: Time to look in the mailbox....and...what da???
    He sees a letter from mike
    Drago: Mike???
    It says:
    Dear Drago
    How is it here?
    Do you remember our adventures in johto???
    By the way I have a serious problem.
    This time we need to defeat all The rockets...

Drago: Serious eh? Not much of a problem so...

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
  • IC: It was late afternoon as Xander walked down the gangplank of the S.S Tidal, onto the port of the first town he'd visit in Khanono, Herricon. He anxiously walked along the promenade of the port, wanting to get to the Pok?mon center. His Blaziken had been suffering from sea-sickness and it would need treatment. As he rounded the corner, heading towards the center, he could see it. The Herricon Gym. Even though he was desperate to heal his prized Pok?mon, he couldn't resist taking a look at the Gym sign.

HERRICON GYM
    Leader: Paul
    The Eeveeolutions Master!

The eon Pok?mon? Xander smirked happily. It would provide him with a challenge, unlike the lowly leaders of Hoenn and Johto. He was still grinning as he walked through the large double doors of the Pok?mon Center.
    "This is gonna be great!"

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • What does IC stand for or whatever it is..
    Drago: So our advenmtures start once again!
    He flys to the first gym seeing Xander
    Drago: Are you Xander?
    Xander: Yep.
    Rockets: Hey intruders!
    Drago: A match nah...
    Xander: Run into the gym!
    They run into the gym door AND lock it.
    Rockets: They got away...
    Inside...
    Drago: So this gym is a two on two match...
    Xander: The Problem is we only have 2 pkmn against 5..
    Paul: Hey welcome!
    Drago and Xander: Right lets fight!

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
  • IC: Xander toughened up slightly. He would rather have taken this guy on alone, fighting the battle using all his own Pok?mon, but if Drago insisited... Xander took a black and yellow Ultra Ball from his belt. It was chipped slightly, and some of the paintwork had faded, but it just added to the charm.
    "Go...... Rex!" Xander yelled, as he flung his Pok?ball into the arena. There was a blaze of light, and a large Tyranitar appeared in the arena, getting ready to battle.
    "C'mon Drago" Xander called to Drago, "Let's show this leader how strong people from across the ocean are..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back