• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome To Khanono

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Drago: This is a two on two match... Go Dragonite!
    Paul: Go Vaporeon and flareon!
    Drago: Hyper beam!
    Xander: Hyper beam too!
    *Both hyper beam go together fainting them both*
    Drago and Xander: Yes!!!

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
    IC: "Whoa..." Xander stood back, astonished that someone else in the world could actually finish a gym battle as quickly as he could. He'd always thought of himself as an unstoppable trainer, but now that he could see many Pok?mon Masters were coming to Khanono, he felt insignificant. He would have to test his power against Drago...
    Suddenly, Drago tapped him on the back and pointed at Paul. He was holding two Gym Badges, in the shapes of elemental stones. Xander took his and put it in his badge case, along with his Johto and Hoenn badges. Usually he'd feel happy after a gym victory, but now that he knew he wasn't the world's greatest...
    "Drago, I want to battle you. Three Pok?mon against three" Xander said facing Drago, his Pok?ball clenched tightly in his hand.

The Vince Knight

Years
    Drago: If is a battle you want it is one you will get....Wait a sec we don't have 3 pkmn yet...
    *He sees a altaria and a selamence and gets them into a ultra ball*
    Drago: Now Are you ready??? Go!!
    *Out comes Altaria*
    Drago: You know what I want!
    *Altaria is glowing*

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
    IC: An Altaria... Xander thought for a second, then pulled a Safari Ball from his belt.
    "Go... Scizor!!" Xander sent his red coloured bug Pok?mon into the Gym's battle arena. "Start the battle off with a Double Team!" he commanded, and Scizor started to move blindingly fast, until there was two of the Pok?mon facing Altaria. It was impossible to tell which was real and which was an illusion. Xander smirked... Drago had no chance...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Dragon_Master IC stands for in character and ooc stands for out of character.

IC: Hazen ran into the building and all he could see was red lights flashing everywhere. He ran up the stairs and battle his way to the top, (The reason I don't describe the battles is because they're against weak rocket employees) until he finally reached the top where there leader was hidding. Hazen kicked open the door and said, "Your going down!"

"Not if I can help it, Hazen." Blaine said coolly.

"How do you know my name?" Hazen asked astonished that Blaine knew his name.

"Simple. your a pokemon Master. Who wouldn't know who you are?" Blaine said coolly.

"Oh.......anyway, I'm here to put a stop to you!" Hazen said as Raichu stepped forward.

"Golem GO!" Blaine said as Golem appeared.

"A Golem, ay? Raichu agility now!" Hazen said. Raichu sped up and golem used rock throw. It hit Raichu knocking him off balance. "Let's give him the shak of his life! Thunder full power now!" Hazen said with a smile.

"You ameteur! Electric attacks can't hurt rock type pokemon." Blaine said laughing.

"I don't know about that. Raichu NOW!" Hazen said with an evil grin. Raichu jumped up in the air and yelled loudly. "Focus it on one spot!" Hazen said quickly. Raichu the biggest thunder you'd ever see, at Golems chest. Golem took the hit, like nothing happened. But the thunder kept coming, soon Golem felt a pain rushing into his chest as the thunder penitrated his chest. There was a big explosion and when the smoke cleared Golem was out cold with what looked like a fissure through his chest.

"NO!!!! Who could this have happened?" Blaine said rushing over to his Golem. "THunder shouldn't have effected him."

"Easily explained. By focusing the attack in one spot and at a very high vaultage it was able to crack through the rock. You might want to get out of here so the pokecenter can reopen and you can get your Golem to the Center. That blow was way more then he could handle, it left a fissure on his chest he might die, fissures have the power to kill pokemon, if not used properly. I think I might have overdone it. So if you get you Golem to the Pokecenter quick enough you might get him to live." Hazen explained. And he started walking away and then turned around then added, "That what you get for dealiong with a Pokemon Master."

The Vince Knight

Years
    "So you have a scizor eh?" Drago said
    "Yep" Xander said
    "I tell ya what......SKY ATTACK ALL THE SCIZOR ONE BY ONE!!!"
    *It sky attacks all of them and scizor is almost fainted*
    "Take that!"

Years
    hey hey hey
    i here don't start the RP without me. oh wait you have. ok that good because i am here. it hard for me to get to PC on the weekends
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mike:oh charizard it is nice to be back home!!(both remembering their journy strating here)

big explosion is hread in the town Team Rockets gym.

mike:look like the others has started without me.

mike goes inside and see a battle with drako and the others. and then he saw an other person sending out an other pokemon into the battle.

mike: go charizard!!!!!!! flamethower on that cheater!!!!
    drako:when you came here? and what you did that for??
    mike:in a battle with Team Rocket here is not a fair one because they will send in reinforcements. and hi thanks for coming.where is the leader?
    drako: up there.

mike runs up their and see hazen turning his back on blaine. blaine is sending out his another pkmn, aggron.

mike:charizard use dynamic punch!!

the aggron fyies by the hit.

hazen:thanks and who are you?
    mike:mike and we got 7 more of the Rocket leaders to boot plus the main one

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Charizard do you mind not power playing? You controlled my character by making him speak.....

IC: Hazen turned around and said, "Um......okay, my name is Hazen. Nice to meet you. I only took this rocket tower down because I couldn't get to a pokemon center, they had it closed." Hazen then left the building and went to the pokemon center. He handed his pokemon over to Joy, and sat on the couch waiting for him to get finished healing.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    When Raichu was done healing, he got up and stretched. Raichu went to his side as he exited the center. "Time to see what type of pokemon are on this island." Hazen said. Laying eyes on a gym, looked over at his Raichu and said, "Want to see how tuff this gym leaders are? They shouldn't be any match for a Pokemon Master like me, and powerful pokemon like you." Raichu jumped in the air and Hazen continued, "I'll race you there!" Hazen said excitedly. Raichu shook his head and the both ran toward the gym.

When they got there they saw two people battling a gym leader. Then it hit him who they were! "Xander! Drago! Awsome! What's up guys!" As hazen absent mindly walked in the middle of the battle field. Just then the scizor they were battling ame flying at him, becuase of the blow it took for the Dragonite. Raichu pushed him out of the way and took the blow. But he got up and shook the scizor off of him. Hazen stepped off the field embarassed by what he did. He thought to himself, 'That made me look like a rookie! MAN! I did I do that!'

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
    IC: Xander sighed and sunk to his feet. Just about every trainer he'd seen over the past... three quarters of an hour had outdone him completely. He watched from his spot in the gym as Hazen got ready to battle Paul. It was obvious the gym leader would not be having a good day. He was about to be pawned by yet another Pok?mon Master. Xander could relate to this guy. He was like him, a failure. He sat down on the floor in self-pity for another few minutes before rising to his ffet.

Xander turned to Scizor, who'd got over the attack from Drago's Altaria.
    "Let's get out of here, my friend. We need to do some training" Xander beckoned to Scizor, and put retreated him back to the confines of the Pok?ball. He pulled his pack onto his back, and pushed out through the double doors of Herricon gym, and walked out into the street. Xander pulled out his Pok?Nav, and searched for information on any Khanono tournaments in the area. After a few seconds, the Pok?Nav let off a warning tone, to show it had finished its search. Xnader cast his eyes over the results.
    '19 Tournaments currently underway in Khanono. 14 Found within twenty miles of Herricon City, 1 found within Herricon border.'

"Right..." Xander said to himself "We'll go for the one in Herricon. I'll check the full details." He punched in a few keys on the Pok?Nav and opened up a full-size page on the event.

PRELIMINARY ROUNDS FOR ELITE FOUR OF KHANONO
    Now that Khanono has become an official Pok?mon League Region, we are in search of four candidates worthy of becoming the 'Elite Four' of Khanono! All trainers are welcome, and the last twenty-five trainers left at the end of this stage of the tournament will be forwarded to the Finals in Khanono's capital, Rhyern.'

Xander did not need to read any further. He quickly noted down the location and start date of the preliminaries, and start heading off in the direction of Herricon Stadium.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "This is a one on one, since you have only one right now." Paul said.

"Wait I have another one!" He said as he whiseled hard. A Charizard came flying in with encredible speed. "You didn't think I would come in here with one pokemon when I saw two people battling you."

"Well I just thought." Paul studdered.

"It's okay. I understand." Hazen said gently.

"Right. Espeon and Jolteon come on out!" Paul said.

"Go charizard. Raichu get in there." Hazen said calmly. "Charizard Fireblast now! Raichu follow up with agility and then quick attack." Charizard used Fireblast on Espeon, espeon dodged it at the cost of Raichus charged up quick attack.

"Jolteon use thunderbolt on Raichu. Um, Espeon......" Paul said hesitantly. But before he could get espeon its command, Charizard picked it off the ground. Raichu took the damage from the attack, but came back stronger with quick attack which resulted in a thunder quick attack.

"Charizard give it a siesmic toss. Raichu finish the Jolteon with thunder." Hazen said showing no emotion but a plain face. Charizard tossed the pokemon, Raichu finished off Jolteon with thunder. After that Hazen said, "Charizard Hyper beam." He did, and finished the match. "Sorry for not letting you finish your attack."

"It's okay I'm used to it." Pual said handing him his badge.

"You don't understand the last two people and me are pokemon masters so don't feel bad. "He said waving and exiting. "Charizard go home. Raichu let's go." Charizard flew away and Hazen and Raichu started toward the pokemon center.

Years
    mike:wait i just need to grab some pokemon from the box.....ok i back. if you guys want to know the next city is called dombark city and it has the grass gym and one good looking gym leader. or that how it was 3 years ago.
    all:ok
    mike:i going to cheak my e-mail from here.
    mike takes out a sleek small black and white labtop looking thing that had a pokeball logo on it.
    drago:whats that. i never saw you with that when we were in jouto?
    mike:it is call a poketop. it like the pokenav and the pokegear and kinda like a pokedex all in one. then it is also like a laptop. now let me see....knew that......what they add two new gyms here!!!!
    drago:so what
    mike: that means more Rockets to figth. the rockets took over Khanaono by takeing control of the gyms. each gym is an elemental type.like fire, water,grass, steel, dark and you knoe the rest. that why the rocket were in the gym of last one was a pyshic gym.
    what are the new gyms here are all asked
    mike:a steel one and dark one.wait did you here that
    then out a no where a group of rockets jump in front of them
    mike:we all take one i guess. go electabuzz
    the rocket took out his pokemon which was a snorlax
    mike:esay electabuzz use your tunder punch
    rocket:use your earthqeak
    mike:electbuzz we handle this lots a times. use dyanic punch one rocket down take care of you own

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Once he got to the pokemon center, Hazen looked over to the pc and thought of how much he missed his other pokemon. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring out 2 more pokemon, so I can have three slots open for new pokemon." He walked over and turned it on. He thought for awhile and got out his charizard, and his Machamp. "There, now I have out my first three pokemon." He said out loud.

Johann then walked out side and then called out his two other pokemon (Pikachu was still at his side.). "Go Charizard, and Go Machamp!" He yelled. The two pokemon came out and stretched.

The Vince Knight

Years
    Drago: I guess I have to get a good pkmn...
    He gets Dragonite,Gyrados,tyranitar and metagross until... a someone comes in....
    ? man: I have come back to have my vengence so now get ready to fight Drago!
    Drago: How did you know my name?
    ?man: I dunno anyway go Aerodactyl!
    Drago(Whispering to mike) : His aerodactyl looks mean and tougher than last time...
    Drago: How did you survive my hyper beam???
    ? man: Ok I need to do some explaining eh hem hem...ok now when you defeated my aerodactyl you hyper beamed me,then luckily I used my aerodactyl to save me,And now I am seeking vengence on you drago!
    Drago: This is not good....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Years
    mike:i think i take a break and watch the battles, i wonder how come ?man is here and whats his real name. oh well who cares...
    rocket:hey you you defeated one of us now let beat you!!!
    mike:you by your self? hahahaha
    rocket:no. me and all of these guys
    mike:1,2,3,4,5 trainers. ehhhhh ok. go electabuzz and steelix. go charizard.

a magamite, exloud,golduck,swalot,grumpig came from the rockets and attack

TO BE CONTINUED.........BOM BOM BOMMMM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back