• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome To Khanono

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    mike:like i said the Rockets here don't always play fair. but thanks
    charizard lift up electabuzz and steelix use earthquake and then charizard use flamethrower on as many pokmon then you can or just use fire blast. your choice. and you electabuzz go nuts useing tunder. and keep doing that until none remains standing. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

the rocket tried and attack and it hit all three of mike's pokemon but that didn't stop them and the rockets got confuse and so did their pkmn and fell down and fainted

rocket:i leaving.
    mike:that how you get rid of some rockets.and you not going no where.

the rocket use and walts to teleport away.

drago was watching this all until ?man yelled

?man: are you going to lose or do i have to wait!!!!!aeroadactal go show him whose the best send him a dragonbreath

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Hmph... They took care of the rockets here... I'm not here to become a master of yet another region... I'm here to flush out the rockets... Ah well... Better not to be tempted... I shall travel to the next town. I started traveling superfast, slightly above the ground. I screeched to a halt,(Not really, duh) seeing the aerodactyl and the dragonite. Before I could question myself about super-rare pokemon battling, A bright beam emerged from the dragonite's mouth and from it emerged a Hyper Beam. This battle I have to see... I thought to myself.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    As Hazen walked with his pokemon, who were out in the open, he noticed that the rockeets were still in town, and they were running. They turned and ran toward me. THey threw out all they're pokemon and said, "We're getting tired of losing! It's your turn to lose!"

Hazen looked to his side and saw others coming to his help. He yelled, "Stay away! I'll take care of this! I don't need your help!" As the others stopped surprised by his anger, which was legendary, because he only became serious when he was up against a battle. But when he isn't in battle he's the funniest guy.

The rockets started there assualt. "Charizard Blast them all with Fire Blast! Hazen yelled. Charizard's eyes turned red and his face turned angry. Then the pokemon let out a huge fire blast, that roasted all the rockets pokemon. They recalled their pokemon and sent out the second wave. " Raichu! Thunder!" Raichu jumped high in the air, and blasted all of them with thunder. The rockets then sent out a third wave. "Machamp! Cross Chop them all!" Machamp did as he was told and fainted the oppenents pokemon in one attack. Then the rockets sent out there last wave. "Okay! Time for a group attack! Combine your attacks! Machamp run toward them and ready a mega punch! Charizard aim a fire BLast at Machamps glowing fist! Raichu aim a thunder at the same spot! Machamp as soon as you feel the power rush let your fist fly for a combo attack! The Thunder Blast Fist!" They did so, and fainted all the rockets pokemon. "Now run away and never come back!" Hazen said very deadly. Then they ran out of the town.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for double Posting. But I can't just let one of my favorite rps disappear!

IC: After the rockets were out of sight. Hazen turned around to the others to see what they were doing. But when he turned around he couldn't see any of them. "Were did they go?" He said walking into the pokecenter. But he just got looked at funny. So he walked outside and decided that they had moved on. He then left town for another to see if there were any more gyms.

Years
    mike:man i need to cool it when it comes to battleing. but this is my home land and i am here to defend it.

mike walks ahead to see Dombark City, hoping to see a preety city but finds a city full of marowaks. they start to attack him

mike:i hope the others come and help.

mike sees the gymand he runs over there to see that the rockets had taken over and that it is ugly.

mike:this once buityful gym is going to be save but first these rockets are going to taste of my friends power because u left my healing items with them. I COME AND SAVE YOU LISA(leader of the grass gym)!!!!

he runs out of the gym and got hit by the marowaks and saw that his friends were still battleing

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    He turns around to see Mike in trouble, "Ready Raichu?" He said. Raichu nodded ready for battle. Hazen ran to assist Mike.

When they got there Hazen yelled, "Thunder!" Raichu began an assault of thunder attacks. The Marowaks turned there attention toward Hazen and Raichu. "Ya, surprised my thunder attack actually worked? Come on!" Hazen said ****y. He was soon overwhelmed. "Charizard! Machamp! GO!" He yelled disperatly. "Help! Guys!" It was working charizard and Machamp were hacking through the Marowak but the got back up and started they're assualt. "Guys! You want to jump in too? Anytime now." He said dodging they're clubs. He started trying to give oders to his pokemon but found that his pokemon were having the same problems he was.

Years
    mike;thanks guys pass me sme healing stuff.

heals hia pkmn

mike:okay go steelix use your iron tail

knocks down most of then. and then runs to the gym
    they all went inside the gym and got hit by a spore attack

mike wakes up in a room

john:i am the rocket leader of this gym. mike and you guys are my prisoners with lisa and i have your pkmn in the next room. hahahah

TO BE COUNTINED.........................

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "You got all of our pokemon?" Hazen said with a smerk.

"Ya. Why? You going to cry." John said laughing.

"Every last one?" Hazen said chuckling.

"Yep. Every last one." He said looking at Hazen's face.

"Really then what's this." Hazen said pulling a pokeball out of his sock. "I always carry a pokemon in my sock just in case."

"No! You can't do that!" John said backing up.

"Oh, but I did. Blastoise go!" Hazen said laughing. Blastoise came out and Hazen said, "Ram these bars down!"

Blastoise did and Hazen yelled to the group, "Get the pokemon! I'll take care of the rocket leader."

Years
    mike:okay you got that move. but i got this one move. i hope he can here me. (mike yells very load) charizard come out and play!!!!!!!!!!

charizard comes out

mike:how about that for a fancy trick.
    john:go my paracects and spore then all
    mike:flamethrower all of them

all got hit and out.

hazen:here are all your pkmn(hand them out to the owners
    lisa:now i show you what happens when you mess in my gym. go pinser. go roselia

john:rocket come in now

rockets come in.

mike:me and lisa take the grants rockets and you and drako take the leader. is that ok?

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Charizard Fire Blast, Blastoise Hydro pump!? I said pointing toward the mightyena, and Sharpedo.Charizard toasted the Mightyena as BLastoises hydro pump didn't do to much to Sharpedo.

"NO! Mightyena! Return! Go Mightyena." John said.

"Toast it again Charizard! Fire Blast! Blastoise return. Go Raichu! Thunder the sharpedo." I said. Charizard toasted the Migtyena, and Raichu shocked the Sharpedo fainting both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back