• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome To Khanono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • sorry to DP but it wasn,t on the front page so here i go

it was the ?man who was there in the corner.?man,"you kids have one more test to finish and that is to defeat me." i said back in return."well that should be easy because drago does it all the time so go charizard." ?man this will be a 3-on-3 battle and i send out areodactal, use your anicent power!!." areodactal attack made the rocks around charizard to fly towards him and it hurt him alot. mike," charizard hold on there use your dragon claw." the dragon claw that charizard did left a mark on areodactal.?man" okay areodactal finish this now and use your hyper beam." areodactal charge up to use it and then the beam hit charizard but charizard use still up. ?man"what he is supose to be down." mike" well my charizard can take as many hyper beams you can throw at him so while you charge back up i attack with a fire blast" the fire blast has burn his areodactal and it has in pain everytime it moved then ?man said"areodactal use your dragon claw on his charizard." mike said" well use your own dragon claw back on his areodactal." the attacks met in the middle and there was a big explosion

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • "What the heck happened....It's so big..." Drago said
    "The power of the clash....It's unbeliveable!!!!"
    "This can't be...But is this...The sacred temple of the chosen one???"
    "But I sense some power of the chosen one now...... The chosen one is in here..."
    "Drago keep your mouth shut and what is going on with u?"
    "But the chosen one is here battleing here right now and the chosen one will win the Battle....."
    "Oh god Drago shut up already..." The ?man said
    "And the chosen one is MIKE?!?"
    "Huh,Me?!?" Mike said

To be continued.....

Years
  • i no chosen one. i just a kid with a a charizard that all. i just want to save my homeland and i know a lot of legends and they all have "chosen ones" and i no chosen one. now let me get back to the battle.

the expoeson cleared and the ?man's areodactal fell and charizard was still up

yes! charizard you up but take a break and i send out electabuzz. ?man' now i sent out skarmory and attack with sandstorm.

the strom appred and sand was everywhere

eletabuzz don't let it get you attack with tunderpunch. electabuzz attack but missed,
    hey where did his pkmn went. it must have used fly

skarmory attack electabuzz, ?man said: now you think you can stop me attack with aerial ace, electabuzz attack with tunder

the two attacks hit each other and both fell by the attacks
    what electabuzz fainted but why.
    ?man:because of my sandstorm
    oh. that makes sence. but now it round three and i will win..

TO BE COUNTINUED...............

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • "Since you both started this battle for no reason I'll just be the refferee.."
    "ROUND 3? READY,GO!"
    "Ok there's no such thing as a chosen one because of...APRIL FOOLS!!!!"
    ".." Mike said
    "Hahahahahahah!!!!" Said the ?man
    "Alright I had enough time to sart round 3! Begin!!!"

Years
  • ha ha ha ha ha ha nice one. but i think about that their

i said"well where your 3rd pkmn. wait you have no 3rd pkmn." ?man replies argery"well when team rocket hired me they gave me this as a gift. go flygon!!!!" the fly gon looked different from any pkmn i seen. it had blue skin and a bigger claws. "well you have a freak flygon well see this steelix on. go steelix use iron tail!!!!!" steelix attack missed and then flygon attack "use flametrower" ?man said. and the flamethower was more powerful then a regular one because it almost knock out steelix. "steelix attack with chruch" this time the attack hit but then flygon use an other flamethrower and knock out steelix. "this flygon is one speical one it can't be defeated." well i said back" i have only 1 more pkmn and he never fail me before go charizard use dragon claw!!!" this looks like it did damage. flygon used it's dragon claw back and did a lot of damage.?man said "now that a dragon claw'' i said "charizard still tired from the 1st battle but i must pass this test. charizard use fire blast" the fire attack didn't do to much damage but ?man pkmn look hurt. "looks like me and charizard are still figthing strong. use a fire blast again" the attack hit but then the pkmn went crazy and attack everything it sees "well you gone now flygon is in it Krazy from and this it team rockets new experiment" flygon hit charizard hit after hit and charizard looks out "stop flygon" ?man said. flygon stop and charizard was on the floor."charizard please get up we not going to let no freak pkmn beat us" i said sadly and then charizard got up "your pkmn must have a death wish if it got up attack it again flygon" i said back to charizard "give this dragon claw all you got and don't forget i rigth behind you. we must stop ?man'' charizard claw was cover in green flames and it was big. flygon was coming and charizard attack and flygon fainted and charizard was still up then i fell and fainted

TO BE CONTINUTED>>>>>>>>>

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Then I walked in, as nice as you please, obviously I found another enterance because I wasn't cut. I would have been cut if I would have gone their way. I walked over to Drago and said, "Hey buddy! What's going on? Is Mike battling that dude again?!" I looked annoyed because everytime I would meet up with these guys I had to sit and watch them battle clue(as in question mark) boy over there

Years
  • "where am i?" i was on top of a giant mesa. "who's that pkmn.((i about to make up a pkmn))i never seen that one." it is as big as house and it look like a snake but it had skinly like arms. the hands were like blade. the head looks like a flygon. it month was open a bit but it eyes were 1/2 open and were sad looking. then the pkmn put it hands up and was about to do what look like a really powerful attack. he was aiming it at some person i yelled,"hey kid move out of the way" he didn't listen. then i look at him he looked fimiar. is that me? now i know i crazy. wait i better run but where. man i dead. wait the kid looks like he calling something. then all of a sudden all the legendary pkmn came(except mewtwo and deaoxy) and they all attack the snake-looking thing and all their was a black mark. then their was a blinding lite. i woke up this time to find my self with anna, drago, and hazen around me. i got up and told them." let get out of here. we did the stupid 3rd test. drago get us out of here for we can do what we need to do then leave to Toko island." i not going to tell them about that vision they will think i was crazy or something.

Years
  • sorry to DP
    man it is great to get out of that cave. hey there is Pier 64. that can take us to Toko island. i need to pick up a pkmn from a guy. we walk in to the pier and i found me friend, frank. hey frank i need my old milotic. frank said well you do because you can't fly over to the island unless you wish to be attack by the fearow and the gligar along the way so here it is. i recive milotic. let go. micotic use surf let go to Toko island. follow me to the island guys!!!!!

Years
  • "drago don't send your pkmn in the air they will get attack by the fearrows and the gligars and they don't figth very nice too." now these pirates must come somewhere but where. they don't have the big red rocket R. but i don't care. they in my way."milotic use your hyper beam to sink the pirate's ship." the ship sank and blew up and the pirates were in the water."hey pirates i calling the police in peir 64 and they help you out of the water any time now. come on guys let go."

Years
  • "let hurry up come on milotic. i want to beat drago their." we got closer to the island and then i stop on the coast in front of the opening of the river that leads to the lake in the middle of the island."this city has a lake in the middle and the city is around itand the rest is forest. hey don't go in the river! their are the shell pkmn that are very mean in this river. like clamperl and shellder and sometimes gorebyss, huntail, and cloyster would came out and attack. and i not mistaken that them rigth now comeing to us rigth now. get out of the way. go to the forest." i ran into the forest "i safe they never attack a person in the forest. i hope drago got out safly"

Years
  • "wow, mike you here, i have not seen you since after you beat me. how you doing. i heared you are freeing the cities of the rockets evil hands. is that true?"said a girl that i know. and i said back "looks like i am since i here and almost got attack by KILLER! shellders. but i doing fine and you looking prety good Jez. i mean since you been hiding in the forest. so how bad is it?" Jez said"well they took over the gym and geting the people to work in the shellder mines for gold and getting all the pkmn trainers to figth off the shellders while the others mine". "wow it that bad? they do need help."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back