• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've got my Math SATs tomorrow >.< What a bummer, At least i've revised for it XD -Is happy- I'm still nervous though O.o;;

I always forget to do my homework though ¬_¬ It's becoming a habit.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Good for ya,wish you luck >3 I see you're 13..and I'm 12 :o Oh noes,SATS might be next year for me D8 *is kill'd*

When I don't get the chance to do it it,I wake up at 5:00 a.m to do it or I just copy off my friends,although it won't do me any good :P [*Is the Kagome Higurashi of Michigan*]

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm not actually meant to do my SATs this year XD It's usually all in year nine, But in this year I only do the Math SATs because I'm in top set with other classmates and we have to do ours a year early >.< Anyway, I better be going now, Cya all tomorrow <3

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Tsssh, I have yet to get my application for the tests in. Seeing as I scored 179 out of 200 on the preliminary examination, I've already gotten dozens of college brochures, so I know the multiple choice areas are covered.

But the written part....I'm told that they're not scored, but they'll be applicable to the decision of colleges to send information or take me in. Hah, that's scoring right there, sunshine!

Dawg 2005 said:
    I'm downloading WLM Beta. o.o
    Good man. I've done so a while ago.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Lots of smart people are lazy. Me, for instance. I have two essays and two projects due this week. Am I doing them? Nope. =\

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

Lots of smart people are lazy. Me, for instance. I have two essays and two projects due this week. Am I doing them? Nope. =\

ditto.
    I Mostly smarter than most 5th graders, (sometimes I can't belive they cry just because they don't want to do something). But, sadly enogh. I'm just lazy.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Good luck with that Crystal Walrein >=D

Oh well,sometimes we think we're too good for our own good,nyeh--Not that it's a bad thing Not that it's a bad thing *shrugs* but my laziness has gotten me into fights with my parents .-.;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Devastation. said:
    I'm not actually meant to do my SATs this year XD It's usually all in year nine, But in this year I only do the Math SATs because I'm in top set with other classmates and we have to do ours a year early >.< Anyway, I better be going now, Cya all tomorrow <3
    I'm the top of my math class, too. XD

Those are some immature fifth graders, Enu. o.o No one cried when they didn't want to do something when I was in fifth grade. God I sound old saying that. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I was in fifth grade last year.
    Speaking of elementary school,I remember when I convinced my 4th grade sub to make the class watch a Sailor Moon movie on the last day of school 8D

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Miss Kanna said:
    Ah well,sometimes we think we're too good for our own good,nyeh
    And in many cases it's killed us. Look at the MySpace assaults.

Miss Kanna said:
    I remember when I convinced my 4th grade sub to make the class watch a Sailor Moon movie on the last day of school 8D
    No surprise there. I remember Warner Brothers running a promotion in which you could win a Pokémon 3 showing at the school.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • The assaults..0.0; I try to avoid getting into that kind of trouble as much as I can >_<;

I still remember that from 3 years ago XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • It's been out three years. Just recently Rupert Murdoch snapped it up, and now the site has been getting more bad publicity than ever.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In either case, MySpace is a disease, a cancer of the Internet. It is a plague, and shutting it down permanently is the cure.

Avegaille's back? O.o;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • UAAAI!!~ I LOVE FRUITS BASKET! ;O;
    Where has Furuba been all my life? ;o; It's so awesome~~~~~~~~~

Jack: Sure sounds like something you said about Gaia too...

Years
  • Miss Kanna said:
    I was in fifth grade last year.
    Speaking of elementary school,I remember when I convinced my 4th grade sub to make the class watch a Sailor Moon movie on the last day of school 8D
    My teacher never let us watch any sort of anime on parties on last days of school. ._.; I love Sailor Moon movies so much~ x3 My friend Kaity got a whole set of tiny chibi Sailor Moon figurines for her birthday today. They're so cute, especially Rini~ <3

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    In either case, MySpace is a disease, a cancer of the Internet. It is a plague, and shutting it down permanently is the cure.

Avegaille's back? O.o;
    [applause] Thank you, Jack, you've made the Walrein's day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back