• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Never watched Tenchi Muyo, don't really care that much for Zatch Bell, saw a bit of Rave Master.

Kiyo Takamine is Ryuho. Suzy Mizuno is Yamanaka Ino and Konohamaru. Megumi Oumi is Haruno Sakura. Parco Folgore is Hatake Kakashi and Asuka Tachibana.

Haru Glory is Uchiha Sasuke. Elie is Chii, Tsukiko Sagi, Ayase Terada, and Fujiko Mine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I read the article and the premise is rather incredible; I think I'll pick up some of the manga the next time I'm in Cincinnati. Thanks, I'm really excited about this now.
    Yeah, it's a really good story since the main character is evil. He's a little crazy, but there's no "evil only from one PoV" type thing going on, it's made clear that what he's doing is evil and...the ending wasn't all that unexpected, but it was still pretty good. Since it's a short series, only 11 volumes, it's not going to drag on and on like most manga tend to.

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    The very heart of darkness:

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

erm...

No dessert for you. Nyah.

Tenchi Muyo: I've been interested in this for some time, but I don't have the means, nor the privacy, to watch it. I'm waiting until I have fast internet and a good computer this fall.

Zatch Bell: I'd expect you to like this series...erm......

...let's just say that I give all anime three episodes to make me like it. I changed the channel one minute into the pilot. What does that say about it?

Rave Master: Good to watch when bored, but, unfortunately, it hasn't been on in a year or so. I was just beginning to like it.

I read the article and the premise is rather incredible; I think I'll pick up some of the manga the next time I'm in Cincinnati. Thanks, I'm really excited about this now.
    Have you tried Godannar? I think it just came out in Japan last year.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Haruka-chan said:
    Have you tried Godannar? I think it just came out in Japan last year.
    Silly Kamaria. Alan can't download anime due to his poor connection.

*watches Lust and Kimblee do horrible things to Kyo*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Yeah, it's a really good story since the main character is evil. He's a little crazy, but there's no "evil only from one PoV" type thing going on, it's made clear that what he's doing is evil and...the ending wasn't all that unexpected, but it was still pretty good. Since it's a short series, only 11 volumes, it's not going to drag on and on like most manga tend to.

Even better; since that's such a change of pace I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I've been even more desperate for good manga than I have for good anime, so this is going to work out perfectly.

Jack: Looking at that list of VAs makes me feel like PC needs a new s-CRY-ed club. Care to co-own?

Also, my connection situation is going to be far better this fall. I'll be getting a good sum of money from the government quarterly to pay with college expenses so my internet will be entailed in that.

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Silly Kamaria. Alan can't download anime due to his poor connection.

*watches Lust and Kimblee do horrible things to Kyo*
    Hahahahaha..... no. *Puts Jack in a room with Mary J. Blige and Missy Elliot* Do you have a DVD player at least, Kags? If you do, buy some anime DVDS and get your "needs" that way. And remeber Jack, it's Kami, not Kamaria. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Haruka-chan said:
    Hahahahaha..... no. *Puts Jack in a room with Mary J. Blige and Missy Elliot* Do you have a DVD player at least, Kags? If you do, buy some anime DVDS and get your "needs" that way. And remeber Jack, it's Kami, not Kamaria. XD

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids, Alan lives from social security check to social secuirty check and cannot afford (legitimate) DVDs. As has been mentioned before in this thread, he will be able to download all the anime he desires this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mangas, blah. I'll take an anime I can watch over a manga I have to read (yes I do read a few). What I think they need is a network just for animes. I'm not kidding, have all the animes on one channel. Like how boomerang was, it only had old shows on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Arcanine said:
    Mangas, blah. I'll take an anime I can watch over a manga I have to read (yes I do read a few). What I think they need is a network just for animes. I'm not kidding, have all the animes on one channel. Like how boomerang was, it only had old shows on it.
    There is, it's called the anime channel, though it's in like...40 cities in America I think. Only the "big" cities get it. Funimation also has their own channel in the works. And good thing you never started the Inuyasha manga, that thing's over 40 volumes. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Jack: Looking at that list of VAs makes me feel like PC needs a new s-CRY-ed club. Care to co-found?
    Heck yeah. The thing is...will we get members? As far as we know, we're the only two active s-CRY-ed fans here.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    There is, it's called the anime channel, though it's in like...40 cities in America I think. Only the "big" cities get it. Funimation also has their own channel in the works. And good thing you never started the Inuyasha manga, that thing's over 40 volumes. XD
    I live in the third biggest city in the US (I think XD), why don't I get it? I'd be able to experience more anime. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I live in the third biggest city in the US (I think XD), why don't I get it? I'd be able to experience more anime. XD
    Probably because you have cable or something. XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Which would be an unusual stunt for a female if the sex change phenomenon is still holding up. I've busted four for it already.

Dawg 2005 said:
    Houston is number four. Number three is Chicago, I'd give you my best luck if you lived there.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Heck yeah. The thing is...will we get members? As far as we know, we're the only two active s-CRY-ed fans here.

It takes but two members to keep a club alive. I've done it before, and, hopefully, it will bring other fans out of the woodwork. Even if it doesn't, it's still going to have some of the highest-quality discussion of any club in Other Clubs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    It takes but two members to keep a club alive. I've done it before, and, hopefully, it will bring other fans out of the woodwork. Even if it doesn't, it's still going to have some of the highest-quality discussion of any club in Other Clubs.
    It'll be like the IC club...only with memories of that toy you found on Google...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    They make CCS hentai? Sakura and Syaoran are, like, 10. I don't know if they're going by the originals or by their bizarro-world Tsubasa Chronicle counterparts, however...

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, it would be an exaggeration at best. Compare hentai fics to the genuines and you get few similarities.

Haruka-chan said:
    *Looks around* You sure it was me? Dawg: You need...... satellite tv. XD
    Nope, that's only worse quality, that'd spoil it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    What? Really? O_o
    Since Atlanta is what I call big I should get it......... Well so much for me getting that channel. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back