• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yeah but that isnt a national holiday is it? o_o Because if theres no school tomorrow I'll flip for joy. =D Most likely there will be. ;o;

And yes...I am having a lack of going to sleep. =<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Bah, that's all that's on the news around here. x_X My cousin and a bunch of her friends are going, they want me to go but I really don't think it's the best idea. I've been hearing it's just going to lead to riots and stuff. Though it's because of the new laws, nothing communistic this time.

Soul Eater

Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Bah, that's all that's on the news around here. x_X My cousin and a bunch of her friends are going, they want me to go but I really don't think it's the best idea. I've been hearing it's just going to lead to riots and stuff.

EEP~ HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR. <3~

What is it all about though anyway? o_o Because I am now officailly confused. ;o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cute Inuyasha-kun said:
    What is it all about though anyway? o_o Because I am now officailly confused. ;o;
    Basically it's a way for immigrants to show how important they really are to the economy and stuff. There's some new laws on the verge of being passed that would really not help anyone that's an immigrant and a lot of people are mad about that. It's more or less just a walk out where thousands of people are expected to take part in all over the country.

Soul Eater

Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Basically it's a way for immigrants to show how important they really are to the economy and stuff. There's some new laws on the verge of being passed that would really not help anyone that's an immigrant and a lot of people are mad about that. It's more or less just a walk out where thousands of people are expected to take part in all over the country.

But to tell you the truth...I think its stupid how these immigrants hve Children that have been here longer and they cant be with their kids. O.o Somehow that doesnt seem very right to me. You cant really do anything to those that are illegal when they have family! ;o; It's not even right...and then again...like always, I never get the news at all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cute Inuyasha-kun said:
    But to tell you the truth...I think its stupid how these immigrants hve Children that have been here longer and they cant be with their kids. O.o Somehow that doesnt seem very right to me. You cant really do anything to those that are illegal when they have family! ;o; It's not even right...and then again...like always, I never get the news at all.
    Why do you think they don't let pregnant women into the country anymore? My mom was pretty much able to become a citizen because of me.

Soul Eater

Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Why do you think they don't let pregnant women into the country anymore? My mom was pretty much able to become a citizen because of me.

I have no idea...like I said I don't pay much attention to the news because I really dont understand it. ;;

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Whoa, the May Daily Chit Chat... =P

I haven't into these kind of threads since I left PC, though not making my account inactive or anything, I just browse the threads, but not actually post in them when I get the time...

Soul Eater

Years
    Avegaille said:

I haven't into these kind of threads since I left PC, though not making my account inactive or anything, I just browse the threads, but not actually post in them when I get the time...

This is actaully the only place that I will post. I never really post anywhere else. I do post in Other polls and Other Roleplay but that's it. =<

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    ^ Ah, I see... so what do you wanna talk about? Anything outside of the ordinary? Btw, is Kazuki a name for a boy or a girl? o_O;;;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Avegaille said:

So, have you returned to PC then?

I didn't think non-Staff were aloud to create DCC. That's what I was told when Max created the last one.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    So, have you returned to PC then?

I didn't think non-Staff were aloud to create DCC. That's what I was told when Max created the last one.

Yes, I have... XD

Really? So someone else made this who isn't a mod of PC?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Wow, May DCC :P Jee, I never make it onto the first page XD Anyways, I thought the permissions were changed ? =3

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Omg, it is Matt and he is back. =O

Max made the last one, but then he got banned, so I made the new one.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back