• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    In either case, MySpace is a disease, a cancer of the Internet. It is a plague, and shutting it down permanently is the cure.

Avegaille's back? O.o;
    MySpace isn't that bad, it is overrated, but it's a decent thing you can check up on. XD

I have never seen or read Fruits Basket. *Le gasp*

Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    MySpace isn't that bad, it is overrated, but it's a decent thing you can check up on. XD

I have never seen or read Fruits Basket. *Le gasp*
    If you like cute mangas full of drama, I suggest reading the manga. Otherwise, don't bother with it. The anime isn't filled with too much drama, it's more or less just a comedy series.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    If you like cute mangas full of drama, I suggest reading the manga. Otherwise, don't bother with it. The anime isn't filled with too much drama, it's more or less just a comedy series.
    I prefer violence. XD Dragonball series is okay, but eh...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My experience with Furuba is limited to the first volume of the manga. It was so sugary-shoujo that I had to break into the pharmacy at midnight after finishing the book and give myself five or six insulin injections.

I, for one, have no new anime interests. Eureka Seven is a complete and utter disgrace, so it looks like I'm stuck with reruns of my favorites.

Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I prefer violence. XD Dragonball series is okay, but eh...
    Dragonball was awesome, but Dragon Ball Z was even better. Dragon Ball GT was pure trash compared to DBZ. The storyline was a bit odd, with Goku turning into a kid again and all. O_o; I like DBZ because it actually had a good storyline, the bad guys were awesome, and I loved the animation for some reason. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shikon no Tama said:
    I most only like the manga. It's quite good. :3 But the anime is a bit off. I don't like it that much. ._.;
    Lust is Tohru Honda, and Zolf Kimblee is Yuki Sohma. Alphonse Elric, Scar, Alex Louis Armstrong, and Russell Tringham have bit parts.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Lust is Tohru Honda, and Zolf Kimblee is Yuki Sohma. Alphonse Elric, Scar, Alex Louis Armstrong, and Russell Tringham have bit parts.
    ...Que? XD

Only animes I know of is Dragonball series, Fruits Basket, and some other ones I could care less about. XD

I can't stop eating sunflower seeds. xD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    *snort* Well, of course you wouldn't like it; it's Shoujo >: Stop reading girl's manga! It's utterly cute. I used to stay away from it because I thought it was overrated....now I need more @.@

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    My experience with Furuba is limited to the first volume of the manga. It was so sugary-shoujo that I had to break into the pharmacy at midnight after finishing the book and give myself five or six insulin injections.

I, for one, have no new anime interests. Eureka Seven is a complete and utter disgrace, so it looks like I'm stuck with reruns of my favorites.
    Kaga!!!!! *Jumps and searches him for dessert* Don't ask...... XD I'm starting to watch various anime on youtube, which is a good site, if they'd actually finish some series. *CoughTenchiMuyoZatchbellRaveMaster*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:

Death Note's getting an anime, you should try watching it when it starts. Or just try buying the manga, it's a short series, only 107 chapters, just ended in Japan. Even though it's short, it's one of the best series in a LONG time.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    John: Voice actors.

Chibi: I haven't even started reading shoujo manga, and I'll never start either. XP

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Haruka-chan said:
    Kaga!!!!! *Jumps and searches him for dessert* Don't ask...... XD I'm starting to watch various anime on youtube, which is a good site, if they'd actually finish some series. *CoughTenchiMuyoZatchbellRaveMaster*
    That's true, they don't finish their animes! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Haruka-chan said:
    "They" are random people though, not a staff team, so you'll be lucky if you find a finished series.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    "They" are random people though, not a staff team, so you'll be lucky if you find a finished series.
    Although that is true, the people still need to finish it! XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Maybe they deliberately leave them unfinished so that they have something to dive off of if they have the money to revive something.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The very heart of darkness:

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

erm...

Haruka-chan said:

No dessert for you. Nyah.

Tenchi Muyo: I've been interested in this for some time, but I don't have the means, nor the privacy, to watch it. I'm waiting until I have fast internet and a good computer this fall.

Zatch Bell: I'd expect you to like this series...erm......

...let's just say that I give all anime three episodes to make me like it. I changed the channel one minute into the pilot. What does that say about it?

Rave Master: Good to watch when bored, but, unfortunately, it hasn't been on in a year or so. I was just beginning to like it.

Kazuhito said:
    Death Note's getting an anime, you should try watching it when it starts. Or just try buying the manga, it's a short series, only 107 chapters, just ended in Japan. Even though it's short, it's one of the best series in a LONG time.

I read the article and the premise is rather incredible; I think I'll pick up some of the manga the next time I'm in Cincinnati. Thanks, I'm really excited about this now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back