• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not allowed to view some guy's profile O.o

Years
  • Well some dude PM'ed me saying

Hey;

I've been watching you for along time and you've very good stats =). Were making a ONLINE RPG and we need a member like you their. The RPG is 32% Done. Alot of people are their at the forums; Maybe some you know; Come now: *link removed* .
    so I wanted to check his profile to seee if he had just joined today and picked me out of the members list or something like that

but it says acsess denied
    the guy's username is Doop by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Some guy PMed me that too. His username is 666.

Edit: I think I know why you can't see it. He hasn't verificated his account.

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I got PMed by him to, with aNOTHER account >< -forgot it- xD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I think I just found the mentioned member, though, unlike others, I have not received a PM from the said. Just now, I spontaneously clicked on a username in the Who's Online page, R4nd0m3r, only to find myself staring intently into an 'Access Denied' notice on-screen.

The suspicious character has created yet another account. >_>

Oh yes, and I have a friend who I recently saw reading a PM from Mr. 'Doop' when I was stalking her the other day...(n_n') Perhaps she, too, was a victim of the 'omgjoynmaiforumspl3z!!!!111' PMs. @_@

It's nothing to worry about, though. I'm sure this user will be banned quite quickly. However, if you still wish to take action, dark_fire15, perhaps stating your idea publicly would be a better way to go.

Years
  • I'm sure it's of a no real big issue. Simply ignore it. I'm sure you're not able to access the page for a reason.

Simply delete all PMs you get from him and leave his accounts up to the staff to ban. Upon my own personal preference, I'd say he's enjoying the attention he's getting from this thread.

As said, just delete all the PMs you get from him, complaining about it may actually encourage him to do it more.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I wouldn't say he's enjoying the attention; this person has multiple accounts, zero posts, and probably joined for the sheer sake of advertisement. ._.;

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Alright people, just ignore it. This person has been constantly pming me as well. Just ignore it, don't read what this person is giving you, just delete the pm. Simple as that. =/ It shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Back