• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Hey:.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
  • Im not new, im just Spike Razzor with a different screen name. I wanted this name since before PC restarted. Now its mine *grabs* *runs off*

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Welcome back to The Pok?mon Community. Glad to see you've returned! ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Switch to a layout besides the default or the Plusle one.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome back to PC! I remember you. =D Have fun! n_n

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcoem back Groudon! ^^;;;

Kyogre

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • I only have 3, only cause I like Groudon and Kyogre. back before PC restarted Hazuki-san made a new name every 2 weeks and never useded them much. And no one else noticed that but me -_-().

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Kyogre said:
    I only have 3, only cause I like Groudon and Kyogre. back before PC restarted Hazuki-san made a new name every 2 weeks and never useded them much. And no one else noticed that but me -_-().
    Wrong! It was Mystic Mew who changed her name all the time. I only changed mine like 2-3 times. Meganiquil155, Bayleef, and Hazuki-san

Back