• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Reached 572 Hours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hey people, in leaf green, i woz determined to get charmander to lvl 75 before getting to the cave that leads to misty... so.... I've done it!!! It took bloody 572 hours, but my charizard is at lvl 75 and on it's way to misty.. Muahahahahahah!
    Although the last 5 lvls was from my emerald*coughduplucatingitemcough*'s Rare candies, i did it!!!!! Any one else ever done something like that?
    I spent about 4 hrs per day for the last five months (give or take a few days or a week) for this achievement; i bought a brand new leaf green coz i didnt wanna restart my normal one..
    I'm So Happy!!
    ~NekroBoi~
    PS: has any1 done better than me?

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    proof? photo of the screen? you could just be saying stuff maybe short video aswell. if its true congrats

Years
  • ok, i'll try to get a photo...
    *now where is the camera..*
    or, is there a way to play games on normal cartlige (like, original FR/LG) and put it into the comp, it wud make my life much easier... i have flashcard, but it dont work..

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I dunno, Ive played my first file the whole time (doing things besides relatively pointless things @_@) and so I've racked up 405 hours with a team of all lvl 100s and I've finally gotten 50 wins in a row on BT ... so Im content

So I guess, answering your first question, yes, I have done better than you (doing much more in less time) XD

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Sorry, I don't share in either your excitement or your presumption to what you have done is in some way great. Seems like a incredible waste of time to me. That is almost 24 full days of your young life wasted, leveling up a crappy Charmander.

dude_dude

Cool dude
    Years
  • I have to agree with Shane on this one man. I guess it's sort of cool that you're not going to have to train a pokemon the whole game... But then what's the point? You should have spent thos hours leveling up some better Pokemon towards the end of the game.

But it seems like you're quite proud of yourself so congratulations.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • that was a total waste of time. If you wanted do do anything like that then i think you should have gone for a shiny or something else like doing the pokedex with all 358(not sure about that).

Years
  • that was a total waste of time. If you wanted do do anything like that then i think you should have gone for a shiny or something else like doing the pokedex with all 358(not sure about that).

I agree. It may be a record, but i think that it's a record that no one actually WANTS to beat. Still, you look glad with it. I'd still like to say "Congrats on your achievement" :)

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Most of us actually do not have that kind of time to spend everyday on accomplishing one thing. But i guess if this achievement makes you feel better then good for you.

~Kipper~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • This is a big waste of time, but i believe that Nekroboi knew that. I guess it was just something he wanted to do. Anyways just wanted to say congrats.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back