• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School chit-chat 2

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I thought this might be kinda cool.
    Just talk about your school year and weather or not you liked it and stuff...moist places only have 4 weeks of school left.!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya but i'm in a job corps so i kinda have school all year...if you can call it school.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • School doesn't end until August 14, and starts again the first monday of Sept ^_^; So consider yourself fortunate...

*wonders how he'll live with 6 hours of continous French class a day in the summer*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    School doesn't end until August 14, and starts again the first monday of Sept ^_^; So consider yourself fortunate...

*wonders how he'll live with 6 hours of continous French class a day in the summer*

Ouch, it really is harsh out there in Edmonton, isn't it? @_@ That really sucks, you don't even get a full month off of school. oO Wow, there's always somewhere out there that has it less fortunate then you, isn't there? ^^; Yeah, I should be more greatful that I get 2 months off. =\

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • We end school on Monday, June 21 this year... it would've been June 16 but we had two snow days and a cold day. So I have 7 weeks left of school. Now I can start counting down since spring break is over. We start school again on August 31...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • For me, I have like 6 weeks of school left. :/

Now in Biology we are disecting pigs. It's really gross. Luckily the one I have isn't as ugly as other ones. :P

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well. we have the big Teks test tomarro and the day after, Its a state required test, we already took the writing earlier this year, now it Reading and Math.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • We only have about a month left of school, love it! School is pretty easy for me, all the tough classea have turned simple again...shweet....

other than that...my school still sucks!

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • After May something I only have to go for Half Days, seeing they got rid of C Block. I only have 3 Classes now :)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dizzy said:
    After May something I only have to go for Half Days, seeing they got rid of C Block. I only have 3 Classes now :)
    Well, that rocks for you but we still gotta stay the whole day for about 5 more weeks. :tired: I wounder what will happen to this thread after school lets out? :shocked:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Scyther5 said:
    Well, that rocks for you but we still gotta stay the whole day for about 5 more weeks. :tired: I wounder what will happen to this thread after school lets out? :shocked:
    there's still me bugging everyone in PC for school help... so this thread will be alive for quite "awhile"... -_-

Btw (besides Dizzy as I know about you already) if you know French well tell me in advance... I'm sure i'll be bugging you a lot during summer for help then ;p

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I have 2 month left of school, then I got summer school, after that I have goto China... ;_;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmmm i have 2 weeks of summer school to make up for the 3 1`/2 months i missed at the start of the year.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    big yoop your suspended try getting expled suspened 8 times and miss 3 1/2 months of school and still pass now thats hard work!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • During the summer? I think I can help keep this thread alive. =P I've got summer school throughout all of July, so that should be... er... fun. <_< Meh. At least I'll probably have stuff to talk about. o_O;

X3 I'm getting 94 in french, Frosty~ Ask me! XD Actually, I'm only taking grade 9 french right now, so I'd probably be of no use - but you never know. o_O;;

Yuske

The Spirit Detective
    Years
  • Well, I haven't been active because of my Back, Pink Eye, and School cause I have been absent 2days and will probaly be sick tommorow. Which I hope not then I have TONS of work to do from not completing it.

Back