• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Okay, who ever is interested in Lightning pokemon, you might like this.
    This thread is about the Pika family. Pichu, Raichu, Pickachu, Plusle, and last but not least Munin. You get to pick which one you want to be. When you pick the pokemon you want from the Pika Family, you get to name it. But these pokemon live on a small island known as,
    Thunder Island. I hope U all can join!!! :chu:

HERES MINE:

My pokemon: Plusle
    Name: Zapper

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mew13 said:
    Pokemon: Riachu
    Name: Shock

Okay, now the thing is, I don't see the point, can you start a storyline?
    CHAPTER 1

Okay, Zapper just got up from her nap. She yawned a few times and then she started to sreatch a little. She came up to her sister, Shock and said,
    Hey Shock, I am going to go to the otherside of the island. Do you want to come with me to the Pikkinia beach for a swim? She asked as she was waiting for an anwser.

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Sure!" said the teenaged Riachu. She picked up her little sister and carried her out of the cave they used as a den. The two headed for the beach. Shock, being the romantic teen she was, hoped to meet some other Pokemon on the way. Or better yet, at the beach.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Zapper just lied there on the sand and stared up at the blue warm sunny sky.
    She lied there for a minute and then she got up and ran towards the ocean.
    When she got there, she jumped high into the air and shouted, PIKA!!!
    She landed into the water and stouck her head out of the water and asked,
    Hey sis, arn't you comming in? The water's fine!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Shock looked at her. She knew if she didn't get in, Zapper would have a cow. So, forgetting all of her dignity, she took a running leap and shouted "CANNONBALL!" After smashing into the water, she discovered Zapper had been washed a ways out to sea

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Good one! Zapper shouted, then she went underwater and started to swim deeper into the ocean. Zapper saw something move underwater, it was like a strange shadow
    form. It go bigger, bigger, and bigger. Zapper became very worried, she came back up to the shore and told Shock, Sis, there's something down there!!! :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    ScArLetSkye said:
    OOC: ME join!n.n
    Pokemon: Pikachu (later evolves)
    Name: Sparkz

That okay?

Yes ScArLetSkye, that's okay.
    So.....do you want to start now??? :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Zapper ran towards Sparkz and said, There's something underwater! I'm not sure what it is, but that thing is HUGE!!! :confused:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "OUT OF THE WATER!!" Shock cried at her younger sibling. She watched as the shadow grew and began to take shape. It was a Wailmer, and a big one! She made sure Zapper was out of the water, then stuck her tail in and let a Thunderbolt loose.

Being the evolved form of Pikachu, Shock was very powerful, able to send 10,000 volts of electricity in one attack. Fear fir her sister's safety made her let out her max. The Wailmer was knocked sensless and floated back to the bottom of the sea.

Breathing heavilly and slightly weakened from the amount of power she'd let out, she turned to the two Pokemon behind her. "Back to the den," she said simply. "The beach is too dangerous today, we'll have to wait untill that Wailmer decides to leave."

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Okay sis. said Zapper as she walked back to the den. While she was waiting for her sister, she started to talk her other siser Sparkz. She asked,
    Hey sis, do you know what Wailmar is? :\

Last edited:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN! Please stare at the my name. Now stare at my avatar...\
    Pokemon: Plusle
    Name: Shocker (?)
    Someone already took SHock! I don't no what to name mine..

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    +el_pal said:
    IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN! Please stare at the my name. Now stare at my avatar...\
    Pokemon: Plusle
    Name: Shocker (?)
    Someone already took SHock! I don't no what to name mine..

Oh cool, another member. :D
    And you have the same pokemon as I do, that is so cool!!! :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    dqle said:
    OOC: Hey, I wanna be a Pichu too!!! Of course, if that's not the case, having two Pichu, just tell me.

It's okay to have two pichus. In fact we already have two plusles, one from me and one from +el_pal. OK? :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back