• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Technically, you didn't create them. Therefore, they're not yours! But since no one cares, I'll be a different Pichu.

Name: Pichoo (I don't want a name!)
    Pok?mon: Pichu
    Appearence: Like any other Pichu, except wears a pair of blue goggles and a blue neckerchief. (for those who can't imagine that, play Super Smash Brothers Melee and choose Pichu with blue costume.)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    PEOPLE!! LET"S GET BACK ON TRACK!!

Shock went back to the den after her sisters. She came in time to hear Zapper ask what a Wailmer is. "It's a really big, really dangerous fish." she answered simply, dragging in a huge bag of fruit. "Now quit asking questions, it's dinner tim!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Oh....ok, said Zapper as she went to go to the otherside of the den to wash-up for dinner. So......sis, What are we having tonight? Oh, I can smell it! Is it Piknkia oysters and Pik sushi with a side of freash fruit? That's my favorite meal!!!! :D

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Yep!" Shock said, giggling at the backflip Zapper did. "And for desert, I found some strawberries so we can eat those!"

The den was suddenly a bustle of activity, what with all the younger pokemon trying to get ahold of some food. Shock tried to mediate things, like she always did, being the oldest. She eventually restored order and the family began to eat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mmmmmmm.....this is sooooooooo good sis!!! :D
    You really did outdone yourself!!! :D
    Hey, do you want to play a game of tag after dinner? :nervous:
    It's a perfect night to go outside. :cool:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Sure," Shock said, finishing her strawberries. She quickly reached over and cried, "TAG!! YOUR IT!!!" and raced out of the den, the sounds of many little feet chasing after her filled the entry tunnel.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I am sooooo going to get you sis!!!!
    Zapper was only a few inches from her sister.
    You better run faster, cause I'm getting closer. Zapper said while giggling with joy. :laugh:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock put on a sudden burst of speed, wanting to get her sibling slightly tired out. She sped ahead of Zapper, and headed for a tree. She raced around it a few times, then slowed up enough for Zapper to catch her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Man, you are at this!!!! she said while breathing heavly.
    But, that doesn't mean that I'm out!
    Then Zapper started running with lighting bolts shooting out from tail increasing her speed then she said, You better start running sis, cause here I come! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Very funny sis!!!!
    Then Zapper was captured in a rubber net by strange humans.
    Zapper cried, WHAT'DA!!!! SHOCK, HELP!!!!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Hey, sory I'm late

ShockER (plusle) ran out to see what was happening. ZAPPER!! she cried out.
    I'll save you!! Shock yelled out. She went and tried to get the net with Shocker but the humans were too fast and starting to get away with it.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: I'm Shock.... not you.....

IC: Shock watched the net fall over Zapper. "NOOOOOOO!!!" she cried. She saw four strange men dragging the net away. Shock still hadn't recovered fully from her encounter with the Wailmer, but her lil sis was in danger. Her cheeks glowed red and she let out another 10,000 volts at the men crying "RIACHU!!" at the top of her lungs. The men fell sensless at the shock and Shock ran to her sister's aid. She quickly removed the net and called "EVERYONE! TO THE HIDEOUT AT THE COVE!! WE'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEY AWAKE!!" The family quickly tore off into the setting sunlight to the cove.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    The family of Electric mice headed tword the Cove. Upon reaching it, Shock made everyone get into the nearly invisible entrance. She took the liberty of standing gaurd for awhile, to see if the humans had followed them...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back