• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mew13 said:
    OOC: Zapper wasn't breathing?

OOC: Yep! :'( But she'll be ok in the future of the story. :classic:
    (Oh.....I got to go now! C ya tomorrow!!!! :laugh:)

Years
    OOC: Hey! Where do I fit in all this?!?!

IC: Pichu was wandering around the area, near where the incident occured. He wasn't afraid of people that much though. In fact, that's how he got his blue goggles and neckerchief in the first place. The person who gave him the stuff was a guy with a Pikachu. (More on that later)

Pichu found the group finally and hurried over to the others. "Hey guys! Did the people go away?" he said without noticing the unconcious Zapper.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock quickly administered shock therepy on Zapper hoping to revive her. She loved her sister, and didn't want to lose her. Tears began to spill from her eyes as she noticed Zapper wasn't coming around...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Don't go, Zapper. Don't leave us here... we need you!!" Shock cried, tears flowing onto her sister's body. She let out one final shock and collapsed, completely drained of energy.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Shock, you tried. Shocker said. She then tried to perform the shocking therapy like Shock. Being younger she didn't have to much power. Zapper didn't budge. It's too early... Shocker cried and walked away sadly.

Years
    OOC: Boy, a little depressed, are we?

IC: Being such a young Pok?mon, Pichu really had no idea what was going on. "Why's everyone cryin'?" he asked. He saw the unconcious Plusle. "What? We're cryin' over a sleepy head?" Pichu touched the Plusle's head. She didn't move. "If everyone doesn't like her sleeping, why don't we wake her up?" He used a Thundershock on Zapper. Unfortunately, since he never was in battle before, he knocked himself out in the process.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    OOC: Where are the others who said wanted to join?

IC: Shocker didn't want to leave the room of her unconcious sister. She really wanted to go away and weep because she was the younger Plusle but she wouldn't let herself leave her poor sister in need. "We have to do something" she muttered.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Then Zapper opened her eyes and started to cough and said,
    Huh?......where am I?......Shock.......
    Zapper's eyes were wet from her tears.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    'We're in the secret cove Zapper. I'm just glad you're alright! You need to rest now, don't try to get up, lie down, the humans can't get us here." She said, tears of relief now pouring down her face.

Shock then turned to Shocker and said, "Watch over her, I need to go stand gaurd and make sure no human can find us here." She then raced from the cave.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    katfox2 said:
    Yeah, sure! :D

Okay!

Name: Shockwave
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Looks: Where the places are that are black it is brown, and she has a blue bow on her right left ear. She is pretty small.

Description: She is energetic and kind. She is always there to stick up for her friends.

Shockwave jumped from a tree. She looked around. She was not familiar with this place. She wondering if she would meet and of her kind. She bent her head down and played with the ribbon. She walked into a clearing and saw a small cave. She ran inside it and sat there in the dark, watching as Rattata ran past.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    "Shock!! You could maybe suffer like Zapper, or even not even return!" Shocker realized that she was already out of the cove. She paniced but stood by Zapper.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Shockwave pricked up her ears. She heard something, she ran out of the small cave. She wandered all around until she found a cove, she heard noices from inside it. She didnt dare go in, just in case whatever in there was dangerous. She just sat there in a bush listening.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    "Oh, someone, HELP!" Shocker whined. Suddenly Shocker heard footsteps outside the cove. "Shock, is that you?"

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Shocker saw Shockwave. "Oh please, help my dear sis, Shock! She is a Raichu and went out there! She could be caught ny humans! I would go out there but I need to stand guard by Zapper!"

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Shockwave tilted her head, and pulled off her ribbon. She then dropped it on the ground. She saw humans walking around in the forest. She then saw a Raichu. A human was coming toward her. Shockwave jumped on the man, and used Thunder Shock. The man fell to the ground, and so did Shockwave.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "My name is Shock, who are you and what are you doing here?" Shock said, trying to ignore the pleas coming from the cave. "Nevermind, could you do me a favor? I need you to go in there and tell my little brothers and sisters that I'll be okay and I need them to stay there. I'll be back by morning!" she called over her shoulder as she raced into the trees.

Shock's super-sensitive ears had picked up something and she raced tword it. She located the humans and they were angry....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back