• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Zapper picked up a log and roled it to Electer, as always.
    An hour later, they were finished with their first shelter.
    Then, they had to finish the second one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Shinin said:
    OOC: second one? there was a second one?

OOC: There were actully three. :cheeky:
    But, I think I said that there were three in the the first part of the story. :classic:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OOC: OK

IC:
    Electer ate a couple more glowing roasted berries and got to work. He was going lightning fast back and forth between the new shelter and the logs. Eventually, it was finished. He got tired and found a glowing berry. However, this one was glowing blindingly. Electer roasted it and it exploded. He looked at where it was. A small nut was there. He picked it up and examined it.

Years
    Finally, the homes they built were finally complete. After Pichu took a swim, he worked very hard for a Pichu to get the homes complete. Right after the homes were complete, Pichu fell on the ground, sighing heavily. He was glad the work was done. Now he thought that since the work's done, there can be more playtime.

Pichu rolled his head to face the glowing berry Electer zapped. Without getting up, Pichu yelled "What's that? I never saw a berry like that one before!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Ohhh....Electer, watch out for that huge rock!!!
    You are heading right towards it!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Okay....that was a little weird.
    Did I say little, I mean that was really weird.
    Hmmmmm.....I think you ate a berry that has a hyper blast inside.
    It would stop in a while. You might want to run a little bit more, so that way you could get rid some of your energy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    OCC: sorry for the double post.

IC: Electer! Wake up! You are need hurry because we beening attacked by Dragonites!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Never mind that now! We need to protect our home and family!
    Zapper shooted a Zap Beam to the group of dragonites.
    She shocked over 100,000 dragonites but, there were still many of them left.
    Zapper said, Electer, you need find the others and take them to a safe place from any danger. Hurry, before it's too late!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back