• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a coincidence

Nationalpokedexcompleter

All pokemon lv. 100
Years
  • Isnt it wierd that only Ash and his companyions always just so happened to see and make friends with every single legendary pokemon ever? I mean come on its super weird! I mean yes hes the main character but still its super weird. I just dont get it!:mew::lg::latias::fr::os::mew2::t382::t243::t151::t379::t380::t150::t251::t378::t250::t377::t249::t381::t385::t145::t384::t245::t383::t244:

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Isnt it wierd that only Ash and his companyions always just so happened to see and make friends with every single legendary pokemon ever? I mean come on its super weird! I mean yes hes the main character but still its super weird. I just dont get it!
    The writers just like it that way I suppose. They've decided that the main character, Ash, deserves the right to be friendly in their stories. ;D
    yes he can't be that luckey even to see each legendery and how did he see jirache?he must be super lucky
    He saw Jirachi in the 6th movie, Jirachi Wish Maker.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well...He is the Main Character, He's supposed to befriend all Pokemons
    like us...In the Games, Were supposed to catch all Pokemon In-games Even Legendaries

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • i know but he must be super lucky to see him i have the movie on dvd and to get there it the exaxt time is nearly impossple

??? Then why did you ask the question...

Umm.. well lets put it that Ash and friends are very, very, very super lucky for that to happen and the just you know, have the perfect timing to arrive at the right place each time, like in the newest movie (yet to release) where they meet Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai.

Years
  • Ash = anime, so I moved this onto the Pokemon TV Show and Movies section. Sorry if you don't want this open. ^_^;

Anyway, it is very unusual that one person would see so many legendary Pokemon, but I tend to shrug it off. I mean... it's just anime. Most of it isn't supposed to be taken so seriously. XD

Nationalpokedexcompleter

All pokemon lv. 100
    Years
  • Thnks for correcting me I didnt know which section to put this in.

In the new movie in Japan they just so happened to be in the right city to see Dialga and Palkia battling, And they some how were in the right spot to Darkrai protect them?! It just bugs me that Ash and NO ONE ELSE happens to see all of the legendarys.:shocked:

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ash and co. never met with Raikou, so there's one legendary that he hasn't met yet :15:

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ash and co. never met with Raikou, so there's one legendary that he hasn't met yet :15:

Yes youre right. I thought they metem all but they didnt. Man, i thought that i was good but im not DANG.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I just think it's unfair that Ash is always "chosen" for something other-wordly that causes him to meet up with these Pokemon. Other people need a chance! That's why I liked Max befriending Jirachi. But honestly, I don't really mind Ash meeting all the legendaries.

But if Shaymin needs an entire movie to himself for Ash to meet him, that's going a bit too far...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ash and co. never met with Raikou, so there's one legendary that he hasn't met yet :15:

(my memories bad on the details but i know i saw it) There's an episode (or something) where Raikou gets trapped by Team Rocket (or some bad people) in some kind of energy ball, Ash tells Charizard? and someone else tells his/her pokemon to help, together they help save Raikou but while they're doing it Ash gets attacked until Raikou excapes and owns everyone. I remember an ice mountain. Sorry the details are shrouded but i know that hes met it, I'm not sure if he's ever met Ho-oh, yes i know he saw him in the first episode but actually meet it, i'm not sure. Correct me if i'm worng.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ash hasn't met them yet... but Raikou's only appearance was in the Chronicles.

Otherwise, the closest they've got is those fake Raikou robots made by Wattson.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I disagree... Ash isn't the only one who make friends with legendaries...

In PKMN Chronicles..,
    1. Richie (or whatever the spelling of his name may be), became friends with Celebi...
    2. Silver (or I guess that's his name), battled Moltres with his Salamence and they became friends... And Richie was there.
    3. Jimmy (hero of PKMN Crystal), together with his companions, became friends with Raikou after they saved him(RAIKOU) from the hands of TEAM ROCKET (not Jessie and James)...

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Ash does seem to have some sort of special power hidden in him, since Lucario did say that he has aura that resembled Sir Aaron, and he was a legend himself. Perhaps since he was trapped in the tree of beginning for... what, a thousand years?

Since all Pokemon are somehow related to Mew (except Arceus and its creations) and the tree of beginning, perhaps they have become somewhat familiar with Aaron's aura.

Maybe that's how all those legendaries seems to be *attracted* to Ash, who has the same aura.

Back