• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new here

*Kagome*

The Loveless
Years
  • Hey everyone I'm new here I joined yesterday and have just now fighured out how to start threads. I'm always online so if you wont you can IM me on yahoo or ICQ cause I have both.

*Kagome*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hi, welcome to The Pok?mon Community! Glad to have you here, Kagome. ^_^ (I like you better than Sango, but don't tell her that. >.>)

*Kagome*

The Loveless
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    HI! *WAVES* welcome to PC , Have a nice time here , im dizzy ,wanna be friends??
    Hey Dizzy I don''t see why we can't be friends it's a free world and I could sure use a friend here considering I only got Kilala. I inroduced her to this place and she joined. Well I hope to hear more from you.

Love all...
    *Kagome*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, I'm an Inu-Yasha fan! My favorite character is Sango, but anyways... I hope you like it here! You seem nice! ^_^

*Kagome*

The Loveless
    Years
  • I'm Easy To Get Along With

Kayleigh said:
    Ahh, I'm an Inu-Yasha fan! My favorite character is Sango, but anyways... I hope you like it here! You seem nice! ^_^
    I am mostly nice except when it comes to my brother. I get along with most anybody unless they hate anime then they got somethin eles to worry about like my fist. I'm still gettin the hang of all the stuff you guys have here it's kinda confuesing. But if you want you can check out my msn group at http://groups.msn.com/CardCaptorSailorMoonandInuyashaFans/homepage
    I made it myself but I still need some help with some management.

*Kagome*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ahhh! Another Inuyasha fan! n__n Hello, I'm Miyu-chan, and I also have Kagome in my avatar. =P Hope you have fun here at Pokemon Community! =D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • *Kagome* said:
    Hey everyone I'm new here I joined yesterday and have just now fighured out how to start threads. I'm always online so if you wont you can IM me on yahoo or ICQ cause I have both.

*Kagome*
    Hi *Kagome*! Have a great time at the community! :)

**Feels the BAM on Miyu-chan** LOL!

Back