• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liak ZOMG! Mr. Pie Smarties-kun's Got Privileges! 8D

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I don't know why I'm so hyper and ecstatic about this, but hell, why the feck not? XD

Everybody say a HUGE Congratulations to Smarties-kun for getting modded at the Strategies & Movesets forum! =DD

Seriously, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I know you're gonna pwn the hell outta those n00bs and feed them to raving rabbids or something. XD

Congrats Smartehz! 8D

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Congrats on getting modded, Smarties~ :D

Truely deserved, if I might say. Enjoy your new powers and whack some sense into Movesets. =P

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • ZOMG indeed. o.o Apparently common sense is returning to S & M. Goodness knows they could use someone who actually knows the game. (The irony of course being that his own 4th gen copy isn't even here yet.) Anyways, yay for Smarties, even though I'm now officially outranked by my kid brother. xD

Years
  • I really cannot remember the last time I talked to you, smarty_arty (yes I still call you that. XD) But ever since I've known you, you've always been a decent person in how you act and how you approach things. I think this modding was well deserved. Congrats on your position and have fun with your new powers! ^^

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • We've really been needing someone to pull Movesets out of the depths of the flaming spampit... XD
    Congrats Smarties. I know you'll do a good job in there. Make us proud. :3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow. I never saw this coming. o.o However, I shall do my best to clear the GB Strategies and Movesets forum from noobs. No I can smite people with my fearsome mod powers of d00M!!! >:
    I don't know why I'm so hyper and ecstatic about this, but hell, why the feck not? XD

Everybody say a HUGE Congratulations to Smarties-kun for getting modded at the Strategies & Movesets forum! =DD

Seriously, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I know you're gonna pwn the hell outta those n00bs and feed them to raving rabbids or something. XD

Congrats Smartehz! 8D
    Like, thanks. =D However, I'll rather feed the n00bs to a horde of bloodthirsty Bidoofs instead. =P
    Congratulations on the promotion, Smarties! I'm sure you'll be an excellent moderator~
    At least I know how to beat sense into n00bs. I hope that's enough to make me a good moderator.
    Congrats on getting modded, Smarties~ :D

Truely deserved, if I might say. Enjoy your new powers and whack some sense into Movesets. =P
    Don't worry, I will. *Readies his beating stick*
    Alter Ego said:
    ZOMG indeed. o.o Apparently common sense is returning to S & M. Goodness knows they could use someone who actually knows the game. (The irony of course being that his own 4th gen copy isn't even here yet.) Anyways, yay for Smarties, even though I'm now officially outranked by my kid brother. xD
    Yay indeed. Now I can punish n00bs and get a fancy name color and icon under my name. <3
    I really cannot remember the last time I talked to you, smarty_arty (yes I still call you that. XD) But ever since I've known you, you've always been a decent person in how you act and how you approach things. I think this modding was well deserved. Congrats on your position and have fun with your new powers! ^^
    No. My old, lame username has come back to haunt me. O__O And decent or not, I used to be a bit of a n00b back in the old days and you've brought back those evil memories. O.O I think I'll take that out on the next spammer I see in GB Strategies and Movesets.
    We've really been needing someone to pull Movesets out of the depths of the flaming spampit... XD
    Congrats Smarties. I know you'll do a good job in there. Make us proud. :3
    [Insert something witty here]. I'm running out of things to say here, people. D=

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • ZOMG indeed. o.o Apparently common sense is returning to S & M. Goodness knows they could use someone who actually knows the game. (The irony of course being that his own 4th gen copy isn't even here yet.) Anyways, yay for Smarties, even though I'm now officially outranked by my kid brother. xD
    That sentence is just too funny. You gotta love those S&M sections on Pokémon forums. And common sense is always important with S&M.

Er, I don't know you at all but congratulations. At least everybody else who has posted thinks you'll do a good job so I guess that counts for something.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Like yay! I don't really come on here too often, but Smarties-Kun owns and definately deserves the position. And like Signomi, I still think of you as Smarty-Arty. XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    LUL WTF. YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER ME, BUT LYKE, HURRAH! I KNOW JOO! USED TO KNOW JOO RAHLLY WELL! (I think my name was still Bijou or Bell back then though.)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY LEZZ DO DAH WAAAAAAAAAAAVE!! *does the wave*

LUL I'm like SUPER HYPER RIGHT NOW, SO YOU GET A REALLY HAWT AND AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS POST FROM ME.

YAY FOR SMARTIES-KUNNNNN

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ZOMG indeed. o.o Apparently common sense is returning to S & M. Goodness knows they could use someone who actually knows the game. (The irony of course being that his own 4th gen copy isn't even here yet.) Anyways, yay for Smarties, even though I'm now officially outranked by my kid brother. xD

Agreed.

Congratulations! Recuse the forum. D:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yay Smarties! I've seen your work in the Emulation forum! When I first saw your posts I already knew you'd be a future mod. Congratulations! *Hands balloon*

Years
  • Anyways, yay for Smarties, even though I'm now officially outranked by my kid brother. xD

You're related, seriously? Maybe that's why I mix the two of you up...

Congrats on becoming... ONE OF US *dun dun dun* I feel it's well-deserved on your part; I like your posts for the most part. I guess I like them because they're more mature? than most posts I see. (I'm not very articulate tonight for some reason. O_o)
    I hope you enjoy modding. :3

Oh, and don't feel guilty about running out of things to say -- at least you didn't go "oh, that's a lot of posts to reply to, so I'll only reply to the ones I really care about" like I did with my modding thread. ;_; *shame*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Like, yay! People love me! ^o^ Now bow down, people! >: I shall rule the GB Strategies and Movesets forum with an iron fist. =P Thank you, everyone. ^^

And ZOMG! I remember you now, Jyukai. Didn't know you had a name change, though. o.O

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hey. Congrats on getting modded. Finally! Movesets will be a more hospitible place.
    I know you'll be a good mod. Heh. You already know how to knock n00b heads together. XD
    Anyhow enjoy that new n00b beating stick eh?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I knew you were probably getting promoted anyways. ;)

Anyways, congrats on the promotion. I'm sure the Pokemon S&M will be much more eviler N00b free. :)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Congratulations on the promotion.
    Have fun with everything XD

Back