• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Rumble Rush released on mobile

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    and it requires constant online access... hope we get a switch version that can be played mainly offline, otherwise i can't really afford to play it.
    i hate how almost all mobile games require constant online access.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Same one that was on the 3DS?? I will try it on mobile for sure, but I'm still hype over DeNA.. whatever that will be when it comes out. O:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The only one of the scramble games I've played was the 3DS one, but I really loved it, so I'll be happy to give this a shot whenever it releases... outside of Australia, lol.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • I've played both Pokémon Rumble Blast and Pokémon Rumble World, definitely looking forward to Pokémon Rumble Rush!
    tOo BaD i'M iN aMeRiCa WiTh An IpAd *angry American noises*
    Sorry lemme just.. go cool down..

Sirfetch’d

Definitely gonna give this a go once it his the apple store.

Years
  • Haven't decided yet if I'll play this game. I wish it had more than just Gen 1, though. That was kind of a reason I stopped playing Quest was due to the limited selection of Pokemon, although you only could have taken three Pokemon with you at a time, whereas it sounds like this game allows you to keep switching Pokemon until one of your Pokemon faints or you beat the last boss of the level. I wasn't sure about the Ores, but they actually seem a little better than the usual timed lootboxes at least (safe one Rare rank Ore for when you won't play the game for a while, like when you're about to go to sleep). Big plus that this isn't energy-based, though, just need to just grind away and wait for Gears.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Haven't decided yet if I'll play this game. I wish it had more than just Gen 1, though. That was kind of a reason I stopped playing Quest was due to the limited selection of Pokemon, although you only could have taken three Pokemon with you at a time, whereas it sounds like this game allows you to keep switching Pokemon until one of your Pokemon faints or you beat the last boss of the level. I wasn't sure about the Ores, but they actually seem a little better than the usual timed lootboxes at least (safe one Rare rank Ore for when you won't play the game for a while, like when you're about to go to sleep). Big plus that this isn't energy-based, though, just need to just grind away and wait for Gears.
    It is far and away mostly gen 1 - but not limited to. A friend caught a Magby, and I've gotten Summon Gears featuring the likes of Conkledurr and Cutiefly. The game seems to update with a new area (and reset of the ingame leaderboard) every 2 weeks as well, so we'll get new Pokemon then I wager.

A bit sad though that when it gets an update it'll be more than what Quest got for new content. =/

pkmin3033

I'm really hoping that this follows the route Rumble World took and gets a proper release on the Switch after a few months. I am not a huge fan of F2P titles, and I'd be much happier paying for the game so I can play it without restrictions. This is a fun and uncomplicated little series and I'd hate to see it doomed to nothing but mobile games, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I might check it out if/when it gets a UK release though...if it comes out after SINoALICE though, it's unlikely...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree it'd be good for the series to continue after this. (Switch version, maybe...? Quest had that after all...)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    First was Shuffle and now Rumble World porting to mobile device, it be easier for people to buy inapps without using nintendo points

Back