• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Team Embrace

Team Embrace Boss
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2022
    Hi everybody Team Embrace here! As a new member I just wanted to say hey and also this hacking Pokemon got me into coding! Very excited to learn more about ROM hacking and make new friends!

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Hi embrace!
    Welcome to the community!
    I like rom hacking too!(yeah i do suck at it..)
    Hope you enjoy here!
    (づ。●‿‿●。)づ​

Last edited:
    Years
  • We're definitely the right forum for the fangames and coding business, so you've picked a good place. ;p Have an amazing time on PC Embrace, and I hope you'll consider asking me or someone else if you're ever unsure of where to post. See you!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hiya! Always happy to see a new face in the RH section, hopefully this post might be of some use to you! It's such a fun hobby to get into and there are always plenty of people who are happy to help if you get stuck with something. All the best with your rom hacking adventure!

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
    Years
  • Greetings, Team Embrace!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you the best of luck while developing your Rom Hack.

Back