• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summertime and roleplaying

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do you think you'll be more or less active during the upcoming summer months?

Of course for players on the southern hemisphere - winter months :)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm always more active in the summertime. When I'm home. I usually miss about three or four weeks out of the summer for vacation and such, but when I'm home I always make sure to make time for PC.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Personally I can usually be free and very RPy during the summer :3 but this year it's going to be the other way around until mid July. Work work, play play! I'll try to stick around like a vibrant ghost when I can though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'll definitely be more active without school to worry about. Granted, college applications are in the fall, so I'll have to be ready for those goodness no.

I'll be done with school and finals in a week, and from that point on I should be good to be around and actually roleplay, haha. Haven't done much of that at all in the past few weeks.

Back