• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll Of The Day: Facebook or Twitter

Facebook or Twiter

• Facebook

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Twitter

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I don't use them

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LegenZs

The Place Of Death
Years
  • Two extremely famous websites that are made for the same reason
    Cyber-Communication. now it's your turn to vote which one you like better.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Twitter, just the whole idea of it beats Facebook in my opinion. It is great to get updates/tweets from shows, people, etc. Although, I barely know what Facebook has to offer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like how you take it upon yourself to give your thread the 'Poll of the day' title.
    I don't use either, all social networking sites are pointless and boring imo. Bebo is only useful for trolling.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Facebook but only cause i don't have twitter.
    I don't really use it though xD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • I'd have to say Twitter. Facebook's a real time killer if you get sent a bunch of quizzes and such, but I kinda like Twitter a bit more.

Until someone decides that it won't be free to use Twitter anymore. Then I'll prefer Facebook over the latter.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I quit Facebook quite a while ago due to other peoples' drama/no one giving a rat's ass about me anymore (yeah that sounds rather selfish, but you try being on a site where all your friends are your IRL friends, and they ignore you entirely).

Not long after, I joined Twitter, if only just to be able to type what I'm doing regardless of whether other people responded/cared, 'cause I liked the status thing Facebook had and not much else about it.

Twitter is the Facebook status feature without all the other garbage, and you can make your page look nice.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Why would you put Facebook vs. Twitter and not vs. Myspace? Makes no sense to me.

However, Twitter beats the Facebook crap.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    What is it with you guys and twitter?
    Having a twitter is like having stalkers...
    People know what you are doing every minute >.>

Im more to facebook, i like how theres the connection thing... which connects people... yeah...
    And the 'WALL'!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Facebook, ...
    Twitter, is not that something that really interests me, and I know more people with facebook, than Twitter.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • I have an account on both sites but never really use Twitter. It seems so pointless.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • I didn't vote because I love both! Twitter makes it easier to meet people! Met some really cool people! You can't really do that on facebook

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • In my humble opinion, twitter is lame. People talk about how much 'easier' it is to use twitter to keep in contact with friends. I've never had a problem keeping up with people on Facebook. You just sign on, check in, respond to a few messages and log off. Easy.

To be fair, I have never logged onto twitter. But at the same time, I never will.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I go by the notion that if nothing is broken, don't fix it, and in my opinion facebook fits all my needs nicely. I have absolutely no need for a twitter account.

Back