• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Pokemon Trainer Plushes Release This Week

Years
So, I was browsing merch channels in a few places and came across the news that some trainer plushes were being released this week:

https://twitter.com/gonintendotweet/status/1166450322740584448?s=21

Who's your favorite of these? Who would you get if money were no object? Whose plush is the most disappointing of these? Do you find plushes of human characters weird?

As for me, I'd like to get them all, but Cynthia, Rosa, Elesa, Skyla, and Dawn are first priorities, with everyone else after, though I should probably be grabbing Red and Green/Blue first if I do order since I have a feeling they'll be the most popular.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I'm kind of sad N keeps getting the blue-eyed treatment (and being paired exclusively with Reshiram, as the other merchandise of this line does) but I really love these plushies regardless. They are adorable.

Years
These are cute, though I don't think I'd get any of them except Cynthia. Kind of sad that the only Gen 3 rep is Steven, but hopefully these prove popular enough that we get more trainers going forward.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Thankfully I don't really go for human characters, so I'm safe this round, but if I could pick any one, I think it'd be Dawn because I have a soft spot for gen 4. I'd more be picking her because she represented me when I went through and met so many of my top faves for the first time.

If I got a second pick, maybe Rosa, because while I don't have too many fond memories of Black 2, she's an absolute delight in Masters.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Lance and Skyla, because they have red hair. But, tbh, these plushies aren't my cup of tea, so I probably won't bother investing my money in them.

Back