• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Podcasts

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Anything interesting we're currently subscribed to?

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I've been following quite a lot of podcasts and a few have interesting developments. One of them is The Adventure Zone where the McElory brothers recently started with their second campaign/season, which is more or less monsters causing havoc in a small town. Alice Isn't Dead, about a truck driver searching for her wife while dealing with some supernatural stuff and conspiracies, also got started with their third season.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been following quite a lot of podcasts and a few have interesting developments. One of them is The Adventure Zone where the McElory brothers recently started with their second campaign/season, which is more or less monsters causing havoc in a small town. Alice Isn't Dead, about a truck driver searching for her wife while dealing with some supernatural stuff and conspiracies, also got started with their third season.

I've just downloaded! I'll likely spend my flight to California on Monday going through what they have.

Personally, I rarely find Hidden Brain to be a bad listen.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • I like a lot of podcasts but if I had to reduce it to my favorites I'd say 99% Invisible, Hello Internet, The Globalist, The Stalman Podcast, and the defunct Cosmic Vertigo.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I listen to so many podcasts I can't keep up with them all. I recently dropped a bunch, too. @__@;; So I'll order them by frequency that I listen to them:

As soon as a new episode comes out:
    - My Brother, My Brother And Me
    - Hello Internet
    - Cortex
    - The Anthropocene

I try to keep up but every few weeks have to marathon a few episodes in a row to get current:
    - Dear Hank & John
    - The Adventure Zone (I'm kinda behind in this so the current plan is to just marathon each mini game after Balance Arc)
    - The Allusionist
    - Lore

I have dozens of these episodes in my queue and I'll marathon them eventually to catch up and then leave them alone again:
    - 99% Invisible
    - Imaginary Worlds
    - The History of English Podcast

I listen to occasional episodes but not every single one:
    - バイリンガルニュース (Bilingual News)
    - Song Exploder

Podcast is On Hiatus or Never Updates
    - Limetown
    -The McElroy Brothers Will Be In Trolls 2
    - Serial

Lastly I have The Bright Sessions still in my queue, but it ended recently so once I catch up with it, that's it. If anyone has similar tastes and sees I'm lacking something really great, please let me know! Despite being overwhelmed with podcasts I am always thrilled to add more to my list.

Back