• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your characters personality

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    This is my score for Emmett from Gunpowder, and judging his craziness and need for attention, it fits him quite well. Of course this test doesn't take Gunpowderlike insanity in mind, but it does fit quite well. He really is an extreme extrovert.

Your characters personality

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • I did Shelby from WUNDERTAUSCH, and she also is an ESTP, although very Turbulant rather than Assertive. Direct, impatient, risk-prone, defiant... it fits her well.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I went and did it for all three of my current characters. They're all pretty accurate, really.

Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian (Odyssey)
    Spoiler:

Silence Quickslash (Odyssey)
    Spoiler:

Fia (Sekirei)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I did one for Bridges L Skellen, my OP character. It seems the crazier your character the harder this is to answer haha.

Apaprently he is the entrepreneur, ESTP-A. I honestly feel he's more a feeler than a thinker despite his calculating nature and intelligence but other than that, no real arguments.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Argenta de Bianco's personality type is LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-A). Fits her to a tee.

Spoiler:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Here's the one I did for Sophia from Gunpowder, and I got ESTP (The Entrepreneur). I was pretty sure I would get this, because I based her on this personality type :D Very similar to Emmett too as I expected, only Sophia is more on the Turbulent side (i.e. while Emmett is carefree asshole Sophia is a success-driven overly-worrying asshole)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Interestingly, I did this for my psychopath. I answered José's test with the idea that he has a fairly major mood swings but mostly monotonous, he's calculating and introverted extremely. He got INTJ - Architect.
    He got Introverted: 45%, Intuitive: 20%, Thinking: 97%, Judging: 21%, Assertive: 34%.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I did one for Jebediah from Gunpowder. Which I mean, most of the questions he would respond to by just shooting the person in the face and trying to figure it out later. But I got ESTP-A for him. 63% Extraverted, 47% Observant, 53% Thinking, 72% Prospecting and 40% Assertive.

Back