• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] I'm gonna riiiide 'til I can't no more

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Which Pokemon do you most like to ride on in LGPE?

In my main file, I ride on Onix a lot (she's the only one of my main party who's rideable) - it's really slow and unwieldy in even slightly cramped areas, but the hilariousness of riding atop the head of a 30' tall rock snake almost makes up for it. Now that I've beaten the game, I fly on a Charizard who I never used much for battling (but made sure to get and evolve because Charizard is kewl). In the file where I'm doing the Random Pokemon Challenge, my Ponyta just evolved into a Rapidash, and omg riding Rapidash is so satisfying ;_; Tauros is a good choice as well.

Years
Actually never rode one before since I just walked lol, but Kangaskhan seems so satisfying. Seeing Pikachu and Eevee in Kanga's little pouch is just precious!!

Years
I don't have LGPE, but from what I've seen riding Snorlax has the best animation. The way pc is holding on its belly somehow looks awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
YEEEEEEAH I'M GONNA TAKE MY HAUNTER DOWN THE POKEMON ROAD I'M GONNA RIIIIIIDE TILL I CAN'T NO MORE

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I didn't use a Haunter, so I only found out recently that you can ride on them - it blew my mind!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Loved to use Lapras as my surfer instead of Eevee cause that has always been my dream since since Ash traveled the Orange Islands using his Lapras in the anime. I always picture the surfing icon as a Lapras and my dream was fullfilled. :') Also grabbing on Snorlax's big belly like a kangaroo is hilarious to me.

Last edited:
Back