• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hanako Tabris, welcome to the team

Years
    Greet our newest moderator-- the excellent reviewer, grammar expert, and enigmatic writer, Hanako Tabris! She has been promoted into the Pokémon Fan Fiction section.

What can I say but congrats, it's a well deserved position! Make wise use of the mod gun. Welcome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Your replacement, huh?

Well, congratulations! Enjoy all of the horrible grammar in the noobish works and such!

Bay

Years
    Oh my gosh---- you were moderated on my birthday, Hanako! =O

What can I say...you are one of the best reviewers around! ^^

Hehe, you deserved it. Glad you took time off from your busy schedule on betaing/reviewing my stories. ^^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Greet our newest moderator-- the excellent reviewer, grammar expert, and enigmatic writer, Hanako Tabris! She has been promoted into the Pokémon Fan Fiction section.

What can I say but congrats, it's a well deserved position! Make wise use of the mod gun. Welcome.
    What writing? Ugh. Why does everything remind me that I'm behind on schedule. D: Thanks, Steve, for the extra boost to my already inflated ego. :3 *shoots self with gun to see if she freezes in place* Thankies!

Your replacement, huh?

Well, congratulations! Enjoy all of the horrible grammar in the noobish works and such!
    Thanks, Ichaste Pekoni! Guess you can call me Oni Pichu's replacement. And I'll be sure to "enjoy" that grammar, or lack thereof. xD

Oh my gosh---- you were moderated on my birthday, Hanako! =O

What can I say...you are one of the best reviewers around! ^^

Hehe, you deserved it. Glad you took time off from your busy schedule on betaing/reviewing my stories. ^^
    Bay! *huggles* Happy birthday, again. I so need to come up with a good present for you... *thinks* A paper pickle? Betcha didn't expect that for your birthday!

You're welcome, Bay. And anytime. Just ask, and I'll leap right on it! Well, maybe not right on it... xD

Thanks! *huggles again*

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Great job Hanako! I always wondered why you weren't a moderator. I mean, I've never seen anyone review a stroy in such detail. I've seen you make a review longer than the story itself!

Can I just say, thanks for helping with my story, you really showed me the light.

Sorry if I'm out of place by posting this.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hah, the moment I saw that Oni Pichu had gone up to S-mod I knew that it was only a matter of time.

Seriously, congratulations on a modding well deserved. ^0^ I hope you'll still have time for the grammar advice thread, even with the new duties, though? I love that sticky. O=

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Congrats, Hanako.

It seemed like yesterday when you were just a newbie with a supercat avatar.
    Now your a mod.

Can I have some of that celebration cake now?! :P

*check Hanako's threads*
    Did you actually come here back when I was ~Enu~?
    It still feels like your a newbie. oh well.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Oh...I WANTED TO MAKE THE THREAD PICHU! hmph...whatever, hanako you so deserve this. You've always been so nice and such a great reviewer. This job is definitely for you. Well done hanako-san!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    See, this is what sleep at inconvenient times does. You miss out on all the exciting news. XD

Anyway, congratulations, Hanako! I can't think of a better mod for that forum (ignoring the fact that I don't know everyone who frequents it anyway). *hands you a muffin*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I can't say I know you, but I've seen enough of your posts to know that the position is well deserved, so welcome to the team. I hope you'll have a good time whacking some since into n00bs.

Years
    About damn time D< *coughhackshot*

I know we don't talk, but I've seen you around ;D Congrats on the position ♥ Gotta ruuuuun~!

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Aww, this is awesome! Congratulations, Hanako! It's great that you're now there on board. Thank god! xD Be sure to knock 'em dead with your incredibly reviewing skills. ;D Congrats, again! <3

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Congratulations, Hanako! :) This is really well-deserved. You were always my favorite reviewer. x)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Metaquoting would make long post long. D:

Beret: Thanks! That means a lot to me to know that my reviewing skills are top-notch.

President Showaddywaddy: Thanks! Aw, don't feel out of place! You're congratulating me, and this is the congratulatory thread. And you're welcome for the review from long ago.

Alter Ego: Someone likes the Grammar Advice thread! =o I'm hoping that I can coerce my teacher into helping me out with it, by making sure that I'm correct! I'm hoping to have a post some time soon, but I won't make any promises. Schoolwork is ugh. But thanks a lot! That means a lot from you, since your reviews were part of my inspiration in making mine what they are today.

Achamo: Wait. You remember my Supercat avatar? o_o Wow. That was a long time ago. I feel special that you remember me from that time, when I was just a wee little member here. Now look at me. D: Thanks. *hands over cake piece*

Poketrainer2004: Thanks for thinking that I would make a good mod. Apparently, I was the only one who didn't think that. XD

ScytheMaster: *glomps* Aw, Pichu stole the thread from you. ;; But thanks so much, ScytheMaster-kun. :3 Japanese titles, FTW!

Lumine: Another one that thought I deserved the position? What, was I the only one that didn't know? But thanks.

Jax Malcom: Muffin! *nibbles* Strangely, I was eating a muffin when I got the news. It's awesome that you think I deserve the position. Like I said to Alter Ego, you were one of the inspiring people for my reviewing skills. Thanks a bushel!

Smarties-chan: Thanks! I'm sure I'll have a good time. I always enjoyed it before. Now I get the spechul user name to go with it. Hurf hurf.

Ausaudriel: I know. I took away your newness. D: Thanks.

Sammi: I know, right? >o Thanks!

K-chan: *glomps* Happy birthday, by the way! =) Thanks so much. And yes, it is incredibly awesome. I'm still thinking I'm going to wake up and think this was all a dream. But my favorite ship hasn't made an appearance yet, so I don't think it's a dream. xD *hands over a slice of cake and a Kasumi plush*

Griff: Thanks!

diamondpearl876: ;; I'm honored to know that I'm your favorite reviewer. Hey, you're inspiring to me in your own right, by reviewing so many stories at once. Thanks a lot!

...Long post is still long. Sorry. D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I had a feeling you'd be the new Mod for the fanfiction forum. I don't know anyone else who can do a better job. Congrats!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hanako Tabris said:
    Poketrainer2004: Thanks for thinking that I would make a good mod. Apparently, I was the only one who didn't think that. XD
    Heh. Yeah, Such always is the case. I've noticed that people who get modded get hit out of the blue with it. XD
    Heh. You're just modest is all.
    We all know you'll make such a great mod because every single one of your posts are friendly and in the FF section they are very helpful. I've seen your reviews myself and they are great. Heh. Almost makes me wanna write my own fic. I might just do that one of these days. I know you're nice so I dont have to worry about the PFF mod breathing down my neck if my story is a bit crappy.

Back